Mô tả công việc
In Risk Consulting, we help financial services clients meet the increasing demands of internal risk management, regulators, shareholders and other stakeholders to ensure robust and reliable approaches to governance, risk management and compliance with regulations. We provide a full suite of governance and risk management services covering the assessment, design and implementation of governance, risk management, compliance and internal control frameworks, performing risk assessment, risk modelling, and development of risk strategy, risk appetite, and tolerances.
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are now looking for a dedicated and high performing candidate to join our Risk team as a Senior Associate, specialising in the operational risk management and compliance, to be based in our Hanoi office.
• Carry out risk consulting services with financial services clients following a set of work programmes in order to achieve high-quality deliverables within the expected timeframe
• Develop deliverables in risk management related consulting projects
• Actively participate in brainstorming and problem-solving
• Work closely with the project manager and the rest of the team to deliver the best results
• Contribute to develop proposals for our consulting services
• Contribute to the preparation and facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team
• Strengthen client relationships through effective professional interactions with client personnel
• Contribute towards the technical, industry and consulting capability of risk advisory
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in a relevant field, i.e. finance, banking, business administration, economics, mathematics and statistics
• Additional certification such as Professional Risk Manager (PRM), Financial Risk Management (FRM), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or equivalent is a plus
• 2-3 years of working experience in the banking industry or banking consulting in one or more of the following areas: operational risk management, Fraud & AML, and compliance.
• Good knowledge of data analytics/programming language (e.g. SQL, VBA) is a plus.
• Good analytical and presentation skills and strong commercial awareness
• Experience of working in a multi-disciplined team
• Self-confident and career oriented
• Rapid learning capability and ability to work under pressure
• Good project management skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner
• Fluency (writing and speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus, Medical Insurance, Training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: pwc (vietnam) ltd.
- Địa chỉ: