Mô tả công việc
REPORT TO: LEAD ARCHITECT / OFFICE MANAGER
Responsible for assisting the BSBG Senior Management to implement the Vietnam business plan and the
agreed project plans ensuring all items of project deliverables are delivered on time.
a. Design Development
- Aiding the Lead Architect/ Office Manager with all aspects of design development.
- Responsible for the design development of projects from schematic to completion.
- Responsible for all local authority compliance and code compliance.
- Responsible for utilising correct design standards ie IBC etc.
- Responsible for all technical detailing of a project.
- Responsible for meeting the brief from an operational and functional perspective.
- Shared responsibility for writing and updating the brief.
- Coordination of all sub consultant packages into the documentation.
- Review of all drawing packages prior to issue.
- Ensure Job Captains A3 project folder is up to date.
- Track the issuance of all drawings, specifications etc. Ensuring correct procedures are in order.
- Write cover emails for each formal issue.
- Ensure smooth progress for all local authority submissions by developing the documentation in line with the local authority requirements.
c. Quality assurance
- Ensure the operational standards are understood, adhered to and maintained by Job Captains. The Revit Do’s and Don’ts to be maintained and checked on a regular basis. A report to be issued following each check and circulated to Senior Management.
- Ensure Job Captains are fully conversant with the relevant standards and approved relevant local authority regulations.
- Ensure Job Captains meet agreed deadlines for documentation issue.
- If slippage is likely to occur notify the relevant Lead and agree a recovery programme.
- Ensure that Job Captains correctly prepare the local authority submissions in accordance with the relevant local authority requirements.
- Responsible for meeting with local authorities and expediently processing submissions. Any problems must be alerted to Senior Management.
- Responsible for tracking schedule with respect to Client / BSBG Dubai comments on the documentation.
- Ensure all BSBG standards are applied and adhered to. If unable to do this for whatever reason inform seniors as soon as possible.
d. Consultant Coordination
- Ensure schematic design, detailed design and construction documentation is fully coordinated with subconsultants prior to submissions.
- Ensure all sub consultant inputs are received to the agreed programme of deliverables.
- Responsible for assisting BSBG Senior Management with the operations of the Vietnam office and implementation of the Vietnam business plan.
- Responsible for the management of the project deliverables.
- Responsible for communicating all aspects of project deliverables to Job Captains and Architects and to Senior Management.
- Motivation of project team.
- Assist the Lead Architect with overall project management.
- Ensure soft and hard project files are maintained to BSBG standards.
- End of year appraisals and interviews of Job Captains and Architects.
- Must provide ideas and project implementations to enable work to become more efficient, better coordinated etc.
- Must constantly review resources available against those required for successful project implementation.
- Review Job Captains drawing schedules and approve.
- Ensure necessary time is allowed for obtaining approvals from BSBG Senior Management for any development of the Vietnam office, including but not limited to expenses, business development and recruitment.
- Ensure necessary time is allowed for each stage of deliverables utilising experience on previous projects.
- Ensure the Lead is updated on progress and programme.
- MS Project programme must be produced and updated following each packaged delivery of information
- Ensure to have a constant communication with assigned project teams in Dubai.
- Responsible for all project based written correspondence.
- Minutes for all formal meetings
- Ensure any project related issues that may have an impact on the timeframe/deadline given are clearly raised to senior management in good time.
- Ensure that any work related conversations had in Vietnamese, that require other non-Vietnamese staff understanding are translated as soon as necessary.
- File notes for all informal discussions/ meetings.
- Ensure constant liaison with the following:
a Client – Vietnam/Dubai BSBG Team
b Sub-consultants -
c Contractor –
d Supplier –
e Manufacturer –
f Statutory Authority –
- Ensure any documents that are required to be translated into Vietnamese are done so promptly and correctly.
- Develop in coordination with the BSBG Senior Management team a business development strategy for both Vietnam and Asia.
- Instigate and maintain a working relationship with Ho Chi Minh University.
- Ensure staff are well trained to be as efficient as possible in their tasks.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor’s/ Master degree Architecture. With 10-15 years min experience
2. Team management, leadership and mentoring ability.
3. Ability to run multiple large projects at one time effectively.
4. Organised , proactive, positive, good commination plus reporting skills with strong English ability.
5. Ability to instruct a project team to work effectively in Revit.
6. Experience in managing the architectural design co-ordination process from concept design through to construction documentation.
1. Experience working for international architectural firms, locally or abroad.
2. Business development ability
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Team building
- Short course
- Medical insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: brewer smith and brewer vietnam company limited (bsbg)
- Địa chỉ: