Mô tả công việc
1. Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible to maintain integrity of the trail balance
- Prepare accurate timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule with input from the rest of the accounting team for review by finance manager, includes foreign currency, inventory accounting, intercompany accounting, and consolidations
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyse financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to Finance managers attention
- Review all intercompany transactions and generate invoices/journals as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Maintain the billing system
- Manage all Source Hong Kong sales process and ensure efficient flow of documents in a timely manner
- Collect data and generate key metrics monthly
- Compile an ageing analysis on accounts receivables
- Manage the accounts payable department through the efficient payment of all supplier accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Prepare statuary reports for submission
- Inventory reconciliations and analysis
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and paid in a timely manner
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earning, taxes, deductions and reporting on this
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintain the billing system
- Assist finance manager with weekly reports
- Assist finance manager with analysis reports for management
- Assist finance manager with polices and procedure
- Assist finance manager with conducting audits
- Assist finance manager in assessing risk
- Assist with audit requirements
- Calculate monthly commission to agents and submitting for approval
- Email approved calculated commission report to sale agents
- Any other adhoc work requested by finance manager and/or director.
2. Team Management:
- Ensure effective communication at all levels, to include communicating all departments of the company.
- Encourage an environment of open communication within the team and the building of effective cross functional relationships.
3. Reports to:
Reporting directly to the Chief Accountant & Operation Manager & CFO in Australia
4. The position is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, and is located in Thao Dien, Q2.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors in Banking, Finance, Accounting
- Experience of 2 years in a similar position
- Have experiences in Chief Accountant position under 100 employees or General Accounting in the company of over 200 employees.
- International tax experience a plus.
- Overseas study is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent English
- Willing to work hard, energy, enthusiasm, team player
- Initiative, honest, high responsibility and good management skill.
- Creative, careful
- Familiar with PC (Microsoft of Word and Excel, Access)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - Social Insurance with the full salary- Allowance lunch.
- 12 Annual leave in year.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: thinkoutside vietnam (công ty TNHH tầm nhìn)
- Địa chỉ: