Mô tả công việc
The Senior Accountant’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the client’s financial records and reporting are compliant with relevant standards, client requirements, and in accordance with local Vietnamese regulations, as well as complying with requirements of the firm. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Works closely with clients, maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers.
• Supervises, assists and reviews the work of accountants and juniors for the client.
• Works with and assists the Manager and Assistant Managers with client responsibilities, proposals and ongoing requirements of the firm.
• Ensuring that the accounting work/transactions are properly controlled and reported accurately in accordance with the reporting deadlines and compliant with company’s policies.
• Tax Compliance for VAT, PIT, CIT, WHT, related party transactions and other statutory reports to ensure submissions are completed on time.
• Ensure the company is compliant with tax laws and local reporting requirements.
• Reviewing accounting reports and tax finalizations, liaising with tax officers, external auditors and other stakeholders.
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate with a major in Accounting (or equivalent).
• Over 3 years working experience in a professional accounting practice.
• Strong technical knowledge of Vietnamese accounting and tax regulations, and solid exposure and understanding of international reporting.
• Strong knowledge of Vietnamese accounting software (AccNet knowledge is an advantage).
• Fluent in English – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued (Client documents are mostly English and communication with clients is also generally in English).
• Holding or obtaining international or Vietnamese professional accounting qualifications (Chief Accountant Certification).
• Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analysing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: