Mô tả công việc
The Senior Accountant – FP&A will report directly to the Accounting Manager and at the same time have dotted reporting line to the Country Head. The position will be the lead person responsible for financial planning and analysis activities and requirements. These shall include budget and periodic estimate preparation, business and operational performance evaluation, and project feasibility and profitability analyses, among others. The Senior Accountant – FP&A will also assist the Accounting Manager in certain controllership activities such as, day to day accounting operations, periodic closing of books, preparation of financial statements and reports, as well as assist in various special projects.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities are:
1. Support the Accounting Manager in enforcing policies and procedures and in ensuring compliance with Dole accounting standards and internal control requirements.
2. Perform day to day and period closing accounting activities, as maybe assigned by the Accounting Manager
3. Prepare financial statements and accounting schedules.
4. Help ensure timely filing of all government-related remittances. Preparation of internal tax projection and reporting and year end provision.
5. Prepare analysis to support capital expenditure requests.
6. Perform variance analysis on periodic estimates and annual budget.
7. Perform cost/benefit analysis, sensitivity analysis and pricing reviews.
8. Analyze and evaluates the financial impact of new products or business endeavors.
9. Undertake financial evaluation and commercial reviews.
10. Provide analytical support on analysis of competitor activity or benchmarking exercises.
11. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The incumbent may be required to carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate superior. The responsibility level of any other duties should not exceed those outlined above.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 5 years combined relevant experience in accounting, budgeting and financial analysis; with at least 2 years in a supervisory or managerial capacity, preferably in a multinational company.
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Professional certification (e.g. CPA, Charter accountant or ACCA qualification)
• Highly analytical with critical thinking ability, and strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Trustworthy, results oriented, detailed, proactive and persistent
• Ability to interface with senior management and integrate with various cultures
• Highly independent, multi-tasking and balancing short term vs. long-term, fast learner
• Strong business sense, leadership, organizational and negotiation skills are essential to succeed in this role
• Willing to travel
• Languages: English (must)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH dole việt nam
- Địa chỉ: