Mô tả công việc
- All payment must be aligned with terms and payment run timely, especially tax payables, payables to authorities.
- Checking the legal conformity of invoices, document before payment.
- Preparing docs and issue a payment list to post them into HSBC system.
- Ensuring all movement of bank accounts are handled and rectified.
- Being cash and cash advance controlled
- Monthly reconciling all responsible accounts and making timely reporting
- Reviewing, checking invoices for input and output VAT declaration.
- Guiding, supervising site teams in using invoice, being in charge of arising issues related to invoice using or invoice adjustment at site.
- Preparing the tax reports (business tax, VAT, CIT, and WHT), invoice usage report of Ho Chi Minh; reviewing VAT report of Hai Phong branch, related tax report of Ha Noi branch, and handling tax finalization.
- Ensuring liabilities for company’s taxes to government are complied.
- Contacting tax authority to deal tax issues when arising
- Compiling and submitting other reports required by authorities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Professional accounting qualification or degree in accounting or finance
- Good communication in English
- Good in computer skill especially in Excel, experienced in Accounting software - 2 - 3 years working experience tax, AP accounting in FDI company.
- Careful and stand pressure
- Plans and schedules effectively and maintains effective controls and attention to detail to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
REPORTING AND SCOPE
• The Senior Accountant reports to the Chief Accountant.
To ensure natural business transactions recording and treating accuracy.
WORK/BUSINESS CONTACTS AND AUTHORITY
• Tax authorities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Compulsory insurance as regulated by law
- Birthday gift, Mid-autumn gift, Tet gift ...
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH dịch vụ công ten nơ erria
- Địa chỉ: