Mô tả công việc
1. Senior accountant:
• Being responsible for organizing and managing the general accounting activities including preparing of general ledgers, payroll records, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements, tax re-ports, and other reports as required from Finance Manager during the year.
• Assuring accounting activities and transactions recorded and reported in compliance with the tax law and accounting law, updating for changes in tax regulations and Vietnamese accounting system and IFRS.
• Supporting in development and implementation of data processing system.
• Performs analysis to support business growth & other related duties as required.
2. Fund management:
• Manage cash & treasury function.
• Reconcile banks transaction, keep records to accounting system.
• Prepare payments in timely basis
3. Tax, Audit and Legal compliance:
• Ensure all Tax function including all types of taxes (VAT, CIT, PIT and all other taxes).
• CIT, VAT, PIT declarations on monthly and quarterly
• Responsible for Legal compliance.
• Support for year-end audit, internal audit and tax inspection.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 04 years of experience in finance and accounting.
• Bachelor of Accounting and Finance.
• Experience in services business.
• Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines; well-organized, mature, careful and accurate.
• Strong knowledge in Vietnam tax and Accounting law.
• Good at English and MS Office, accounting software (Navision Dynamic a plus).
• Preference for candidates who can start work immediately.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme, AON Insurance, Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for one of the "Worlds Most Admired Companies" recognized by Fortune
- Opportunity to work with clients are Head of HR and Head of Sales & Marketing of top companies.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: gift network company
- Địa chỉ: