Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM
Hạn nộp: 18/09/2019
Lượt xem: 53
Cập nhật: 19/08/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Tiki strives to be a company where consumers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. As Vietnam’s local eCommerce champion, we believe in giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping and delivery experience. Tiki is currently in a phase of hypergrowth and we are seeking highly driven, intelligent and creative people to join our team to improve the lives of Vietnam’s shoppers and sellers from around the world. Our current team has a good mix entrepreneurial and experienced technology and commerce leaders with demonstrated success in building and managing large scale business. We promise a culture that encourages risk taking, quick decision making and great impact on customers and society. Visit tiki.vn to explore.
About the role:
The candidate for this position will possess deep knowledge and expertise in certain technical or business fields, have strong experience designing and implementing effective mechanisms, and is expected to develop a broad understanding of business and operations across the Selling Partner organization. The ideal candidate sees around corners, is biased for action in ensuring the team is set up for success in achieving our goals, and earns trust through broad stakeholder influence. The Director will be passionate about customer experience, innovation, and cross-team partnerships to deliver business impact. You will prepare strategic recommendations, roadmaps and program updates to senior management. The right candidate will possess a strong customer experience, analytical mastermind and strong commercial/financial backbone and have a track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy and building programs and change from the ground up.
- Drive high impact initiatives that identify priority business selection and mange that selection to a high business customer experience.
- Collaborate with teams to identify and implement key business selection programs.
- Dive Deep into customer and business data to derive actionable insights and implement mechanisms to drive business benefit from these insights.
- Work cross functionally with Pricing, Fulfillment, Operations and Data Teams to identify and improve the Tiki Vendor and Customer experience.
- Leverage Tiki’s know-how and industry trends to identify the right strategy and solutions that will delight the business customer buying experiences across multiple use cases and personas.
- Build and drive a multi-year selection vision and roadmap for Tiki Business.
- Direct, create, and execute customer adoption programs, customer surveys, partner engagements.
- Engage with our risk management organization and enable them to identify strategic risk management investments.
- Model the financial impact of various programs and work with finance to create and manage the P&L.
- Be a visible and vocal role model across the wider business for Tiki’s customer-centric culture, championing Vendor’s needs and using data and technology to anticipate and exceed them
Yêu cầu công việc
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- Bachelors minimum; MBA or further engineering or analytical education will be advantageous
- Proven general manager with a successful, resourceful and hands-on track record of running a complex business end-to-end combined with strong P&L experience
- Deep analytical capabilities, potentially (although not necessarily) gained from a background in e-commerce, Consulting, Finance or business transformation
- Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change for scale
- Demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and conduct negotiations with leading global and local brands to obtain preferable terms and win:win solutions
- Able to balance strategy with strong operational skills - able to understand, deconstruct, streamline and optimize business processes
- Commercially astute, with strong focus and accountability
- Excellent business judgment, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- Excellent track record in hiring and developing high performance teams
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month pay and bonus based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
Vị trí Selection Program Management Director
làm tại 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được Tiki Corporation
tại địa chỉ 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Selection Program Management Director tại đây