Mô tả công việc
Our client is a well-known 100% Japanese invested company. Due to the quick expansion of its business, the Company is looking for a qualified and experienced Section Manager for its operation. The recruited person will be in charge of, but not limit to, the followings:
- Plan and manage all administrative issues including office supplies, budget and cost control, company events, application for legal documents of company.
- Identify recruitment channels and recommend most cost effective recruitment channel based on local requirements.
- Manage onboarding process and follow up in order to facilitate their integration in the company.
- Responsible for exit process including exit interviews, severance package analysis and calculation.
- Salary budget calculation and data analysis.
- Maintain employee database, ensure all data kept with highest confidentiality and updated accurately and punctually.
- Propose training plan according to training needs analysis.
- Coordinate and follow up internal and external training programs.
- Monitor expat employment procedure such as Visa, Work Permit (WP) and Temporary Resident Card (TRC) application/renewal.
- Other tasks assigned by upper Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Gender: female.
- Age: 30-35.
- Education background: University Degree (Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economics, Human Resources Management, or related field).
-Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in HR & Admin, minimum 2 years at a managerial level.
- Good English and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client - a japanese company
- Địa chỉ: