Mô tả công việcReports to: Southeast Asia Manager
1. Direct the SCP team effectively to ensure the shipment can meet customer’s demand within cost and time constraints.
2. Ensure the vendor base expansion, vendor strategy and vendor relationships well and effectively managed to get optimum results.
3. Ensure that the SCP system is working well and make continuous improvement to meet the business development.
4. Travel to factories with the team members in regular base to make sure the scheduling meeting with the suppliers can go well and solve the production problems.
5. Select, train, develop and motivate the team members in order to achieve desired objectives.
6. Coordinate with US ID team to ensure the requirements from ID are communicated timely.
7. Help other Asia offices solve supply chain issue.
8. Take the initiatives in working with crossing functional teams to improve the competitiveness and to lower the cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Get the direction from upper management on the Supply Chain strategy and Supply Chain system development with each Asia office teams on the executions.
2. Conduct regular vendor visits and vendor meetings to go over the production schedule to ensure the best vendor commitment on the on-time shipment. Ensure PSW is updated, join the weekly SCP meeting with vendor to monitor the capacity, CD and RP schedule are all in controlled.
3. Work closely with ID via email or conference on forecasting and production planning on all groups. Help ID with any scheduling problems and be able to anticipate and solve potential problems.
4. Supervisor for SCP team, monitor team member actively to make sure their work is getting done accurately and on time.
5. Work together with other SCP Champion to give adequate training to the SCP teams, to monitor team member accomplishment, and to achieve desired objectives.
6. Working closely with Asia move team member to achieve the cost saving and solve the capacity issue.
7. Coordinate with other department to expedite the quality issue solving and work out standard process or have a regular meeting for some particular project.
8. Work with ID and IT to make continues improvement on SCP system.
9. Other tasks as assigned.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The SCP Champion is responsible for all of the above for the offices he/she is in and vendors he/she responsible for. The SCP Champion is responsible for providing leadership, assigning coordinators daily working/projects/tasks that he/she responsible for and following up on team’s performance.
Yêu cầu công việcMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• (Required) Bachelor Degree or above
• (Recommended) Sales, Marketing, Business
• (Required) 6 years’ experience in supply chain planning with a combination of both hands-on as well as management roles in large organizations, at least 2+ years’ experience in leading the whole scheduling/supply chain planning department in the company.
• (Required) In-depth knowledge of business processes in a large manufacturing facility.
• (Recommended) Logistics, or related to, the furniture industry.
3. Skills and Abilities
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability, creative and energetic, able to quickly evaluate all facets of a problem, resolve issues, determine and implement the best solutions to business problems.
• Proven ability to motivate, lead and mentor team members and foster a positive team based working environment while being a hands-on manager willing to lead by example.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management. Professionalism and ability to use diplomacy in working relationships to deal with conflict and to reach solutions successfully.
• Strong oral and written English communication skills.
• Show initiative to follow through and complete tasks outside of job description.
• Good PC Software skills (Microsoft Word, Works, Excel, Power Point).
• Available to work occasional overtime and weekends.
Computer (PC or laptop), printer, multi-line phones, fax, copy machine, scanner, shredder.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
1. Mental Effort
• Strong organizational skills.
• Positive attitude toward others and problem solving.
2. Physical Requirements
• Sitting for periods of time.
• Stands and walks/moves to different locations throughout the day.
• Overseas travel as necessary.
3. Working Conditions
Factories, warehouses, offices, hotels.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Companys policy
Hồ sơ bao gồm
1. Đơn xin việc Hoặc Thư xin việc
2. CV xin việc
3. Sơ yếu lý lịch
4. Giấy khám sức khỏe
5. Bằng cấp và chứng chỉ (nếu có), bản sao giấy khai sinh, chứng mình thư phô tô có công chứng, ảnh 4x4, 4x6…
Thông tin liên hệ
Quy mô : Đang cập nhật
Hotline: Đang cập nhật
Fax: Đang cập nhật
Email : Đang cập nhật
Địa chỉ: Wanek1 factory, Tan Long Hamlet, Tan Hiep ward, Tan Uyen Dist., Binh Duong province.