A. GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
- Accountable for all activities in planning for seal sample order, counter sample orders, mould, jig, fixtures order and working instruction orders.
B. RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Main responsibility to coordinate with IOC, PPM
- Overview master plan for PPD
- To overview and control incoming seal sample order from IOC- confirm PFD.
- To overview and control incoming counter sample order from PPM
- To receive the input, plan and monitor PPD’s capacity & PPDWS’s production to ensure the PFD of samples (counter sample/seal sample) – both Metal group and Wood group.
- To work closely with PPM team, SF manager to control the preparation task – follow the monthly plan. Jig/mould/counter sample/working instruction must be ready before mass production.
- To ensure the effective discussion (including the bottle neck, material, capacity and OT) together with PPD team before PFD confirmation.
- Being Ax super user of PPD department, including continuous improvement tools in Axapta and provides regular progress reports.
- To support PPD Senior Manager in monthly report:
- Output & Delay of Working instruction: Weekly and Monthly
- Output & Delay of Sample: Weekly and Monthly
- Output & Delay of JIG/fixture: Weekly and Monthly
C. WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- PPD Manager/PPD OP Leader/PPD OP Helper
- Working closely with IOC, PM, Shopfloors in production
3.1 Superior: PPD Senior Manager
3.2. Subordinate: None
E. WORKING CONDITION
Working place: Song Than Industrial Park, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
Working time: Full time