Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Lot J2, J3, J5, J6, Street N1-N2-D2, Nam Tan Uyen Industrial Park, Khanh Binh ward, Tan Uyen Town, Binh Duong Province
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries.
2. Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
3. Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analysis.
4. Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and funnel information aiming to meet or exceed targets.
5. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products. Grows new accounts to increase market penetration.
6. Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
7. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
8. Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
9. Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
10. Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
11. Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
12. Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
13. Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
14. Checking quantities of goods in stock, placing order, avoiding aging stocks and keeping good record of account receivable.
15. To liaise at all times with all team members and work as a team to reach targets set by the
Sales Manager and be responsible with time management and expenses.
16. Assisting distributors to identify end customers/sales opportunities/prospects in their market.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University, a related degree is required, preferable with chemical background.
- Fluent in English – speaking, writing and reading.
- Expert in office computing, analysis tools.
- Effective communication: Verbal & non verbal
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus; Car; Training...
- Professional and active working environment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws