Mô tả công việc
Working area: Dong Nai 2 (Cẩm Mỹ, Long Khánh, Xuân Lộc, Định Quán, Dốc Mơ, Gia Kiệm, Gia Tân, Tân Phú, Quang Trung, Thống Nhất, Túc Trung, Phú Cường, Phúc Nhạc)
Report to: Regional Sales Manager
• Achieve company sales targets, plans and objectives while developing a professional business relationship with each customer in a designated territory.
• Achieve desired merchandising & displays standards
• Improve DSR’s capabilities through in field training
The role is primarily responsible for but not limited to:
1. Sales volume and value
+ Plan DSR targets Sales and Distribution targets
+ Achieve Sales, Distribution targets as planned
2. Merchandising and displays at assigned parts of the trade
+ Plan merchandising activity
+ Prominent displays
+ Effective usage of POSM
+ Effect all merchandising activities as per promotional plan
3. Operational standards
+ Manage route/journey in line with Fonterra Brands Vietnam norms.
+ Minimum No of accounts per DSR
+ Minimum no of accounts per day
+ Minimum productivity rate
+ FIFO at distributors
4. People development
+ Work with DSR’s on a planned itinerary to ensure proper execution of activities and train them in selling & merchandising
+ Provide necessary information to management to improve operational efficiency
+ Implement Field Sales coaching to enhance DSR/NR Sales Competency to achieve their goals of Career path, Development plan.
+ Use Coaching & Feedback to support DSR/NR to maximize their KPIs assignment to achieve the peak performance
5. Resolving Customer Complaints
+ Quick resolution of customer complaints to enhance customer loyalty.
+ Sales supervisors have a duty to address customer complaints related to product or service sales.
6. Administration and reporting
+ Accurately operate DMS to ensure sales reports on the performance of various products.
+ Provide a daily/weekly/monthly reports as specified
+ Report all competitor activities, products, new products, prices, trading terms and any competitor changes that effect the business.
+ Report on suggested improvements to RSM for approval
Yêu cầu công việc
- Business Degree Graduate
- At least 2 years in the same position in FMCG companies.
- Ability to work independently and work under pressure.
- Good communication in Vietnamese
- Average oral and written communication skills in English.
- Basic English with listening, writing, communication skills
- Good computer literacy
At Fonterra, we live by values and ethics. A reputable brand with an approachable management style, we encourage work/life balance and collaborative culture.
This is an opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH fonterra brands việt nam
- Địa chỉ: