Mô tả công việc
• Work closely with Sales Head to develop a sales plan to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
• Set performance benchmark for each sales unit and sales individual performers
• Set strategic sales targets for all sales units across the country
• Design and monitor effectively sales incentives, bonus schemes for sales units, teams and individual performers to maximize sales productivity and operational efficiency.
• Design, track and monitor effective contests, promotion campaigns for sales and customers.
• Identify opportunity to leverage and/or build programs/platforms that are scalable across the business units.
• Co-ordinate, track and monitor sales action plans, on-going activities and performances
• Analyze data to identify sales opportunities, develop and monitor all relevant sales parameters.
• Generate timely analysis reports. Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue. Provide feedback, analysis to sales units if required
• Conduct market research, competitors and customers analysis…
• Review and monitor the compliance of related sales policies and procedures. Develop promotional ideas and material…
• Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
• Co-ordinate with sales units to develop, propose and control sales operational budget…
• Co-ordinate with other related departments to propose, set up new branch officers/SIPs (Service Introduction Point) at strategic territories/locations across the country at time and cost effective manner
• Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
• Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education background: University Graduate (Banking & Finance, Business Administrator, Commerce…) or Master degree is a plus
2. Minimum Experience:
• 7+ years of business strategy, sales effectiveness, analytics experience in banking, consumer finance…
• Proven track record of success in strategy development and building processes/programs
3. Knowledge, Competencies, Skills:
• Energetic, self-motivated and effective under pressure. Enjoying the challenge of working autonomously within a fast-paced and demanding working environment.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and drive efforts across various stakeholders and be able to handle multiple tasks independently with a focus on efficiency and quality.
• Good judgment, maturity and poise to enable interaction/influencing of multiple stakeholders.
• Creative and critical thinker with ability to apply strong quantitative, analytic and problem solving capabilities to provide clear, concise, and actionable recommendations that address business challenges, drive sales effectiveness and business objective.
• Proven ability to build cohesive partnerships, work across businesses with strong influencing skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel expert skills comfortable developing insightful models and quantitative analysis. Familiar with SQL is a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: shinhan vietnam finance company (shinhan finance)
- Địa chỉ: