Mô tả công việc
* Reporting line
Reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing
* Overview of duties
• Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
• Provides personal administrative support to the Sales team. Duties include general clerical, receptionist, and other duties assigned by the Executive Sales Team
* Main responsibilities
1) Customer relations
• Answers telephones and handle guests requests to the Pullman standards.
• Meets and greets clients and visitors in an appropriate manner.
2) Professional techniques / Production
• Prepares correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
• Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: typing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Assists the Sale team in arranging travel arrangements for them.
• Maintains DOSMs calendar.
• Prepares and maintains DOSMs expense report.
• Sets up and coordinates meetings and conferences.
• Creates, transcribes, and distributes meeting agendas and minutes.
• Maintains hard copy and electronic filing system.
• Coordinates project-based work.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Sales Team.
3) Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
• Supports the Sales Team members in terms of administrative tasks to off-load the work for them
• Works closely with relevant departments to make sure that the Departments adminnistrative tasks are effectively and efficiently performed.
4) Commercial / Sales
• Gets feedbacks from guests and shares them with the Sales team or other departments to best improve the hotels standards.
5) Management and administration
• Respects the resorts policies and procedures in terms of filing, contracting, billing
6) Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Applies the hotel safety regulations (fire hazards etc).
• Ensures respect of the hotels commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (energy saving, recycling and sorting waste etc).
Yêu cầu công việc
* Education / Professional experience
• Advanced reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of an Associate’s Degree and three to five years of secretarial experience (preferably in a Sales environment). Graduate Certificate preferred
• Fluent in English and the national language.
* Skills / Qualities
Pullman: a new service attitude centred on proximity, sociability and sharing experience.
Ensure all staff embody the same mindset by developing each individuals sense of curiosity,
open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
• Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Must possess good computational ability.
• Must have excellent customer relation skills.
• Working knowledge of the hospitality industry preferred.
Must have 2-3 years of experience as a Secretary (preferably in Sales).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: