Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for the achievement of sales and collection targets in assigned areas. This entails working with Dealer owners, key personnel and sales force in order to ensure maximum product distribution and collection efficiency
• Takes care of sales and distribution of Electrolux products in the assigned dealers . . Achieves sales targets within the allocated dealers and company objectives. Takes care of all job-related aspects including service in order to strengthen the brand in assigned area.
• Regulary visits Dealer-Account, maintains good relations, negotiates, attends to (and serves) their needs and opens mutually-beneficial deals. Proposes and offers value-added services to the Dealer-Account being handled to help develop a professional “partnership” relationship. Represents Electrolux at meetings with the Dealers.
• Contact dealers on a regular basis to get orders and coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator. Ensures, by closely coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator, that products are delivered as per order details and that sufficient inventory are in place.
• Responsible for supporting on collection of all accounts receivables from dealers. Ensures that the collection targets within the area of responsibility are met.
• Provides good sales forecast (or input) for the assigned account and analyzes factors that affect deviation of forecast vs. actual.
• Analyzes sales statistics to formulates policy and assist dealer in promoting sales
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Prepares or support preparation of key account files, database, and periodic/ad hoc reports
• Co-manages floor space and merchandising of VNE products. Supports marketing in supervising promoters assigned on the Account handled.
Yêu cầu công việc
Completion of college degree preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience preferably gained from the appliance industry
• Sales skills
• Debt collection skill
• Customer Relations Management
• Negotiation Skills
• Skills to use a personal computer and various software packages
• Ability to monitor transactions and analyze movements of accounts
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Willing to travel, work overtime, holidays and weekends whenever needed
• Able to work under high pressures
• Integrity and dynamic
• Communication skill and positive thinking and attitude
• Ability to speak, write, and read English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Sales incentive
- Premium Healthcare package for you and your family
- Best sales employee Award
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: electrolux vietnam ltd.,
- Địa chỉ: