Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Lot E1, Trung tam street, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc District, Long An Province
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to Sales Manager, the incumbent is responsible for increasing the company’s revenues by achieving sales objectives within the assigned territory and/or account.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Execute selling activities in relation to specific RBIS (Retail Brands & Information Solutions) Master Customer programs within a geographic territory
• Execute selling activities for entire IBMS product portfolio towards assigned major customer accounts (factories, vendors, agents)
• Communicate market intelligence and competitor movements to the Company
• Identify and generate sales prospects and be accountable for developing relationships with these prospects
• Complete customer call reports, account plans and sales reports in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions
• Work as a team to identify issues, propose solutions and take part in projects to contribute to operation and sales efficiency
• Build and maintain relationships with target factories, vendors, agents and buying offices of Master Customers.
• Guarantee the completion of all procedures that provides the customer with a clear training, implementation for the Supply Chain & Manufacturing Solutions (Fastener, equipment installation and Maintenance).
• Manage relationship with key vendors/factories, provide consultation for key customers to meet their needs and improve compliance.
• To provide sales support by facilitating the sales opportunity and conducting professional pre-sales visit / qualified customer services."
Yêu cầu công việc
"• Bachelor’s degree in in Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience would be preferable.
• 4 - 5 years successful sales or related experience.
• Demonstrated successful experience in a position of similar responsibilities.
• Proficient in assessing customer needs.
• Strong customer relationship-building experience required.
• Strong negotiation skills/experience.
• Strong financial skills and business acumen.
• Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
• Strong ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Broad-based understanding of how to manage territory business.
• Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues.
• Skilled in preparing professional written proposals.
• Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, invoice totals, percentages, bonuses, etc.
• Strong understanding of product and technical information.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
• Strong ability to work as part of a team.
• Experience with product development and product commercialization processes.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and mathematical skills."