Mô tả công việc
Supervise the service and delivery of menu items in room service ensuring a high level of quality and consistency. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up.
- Supervise cash handling and banking procedures.
- Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports.
- Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures.
- Deal with irregular payments.
- Supervise the maintenance of service equipment.
- Monitor standards of guest facilities and services.
- Control stock and monitor security procedures.
- Assist with menu and wine list creation.
- Supervise functions.
- Supervise outlet service.
- Work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skill.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary Negotiate
- Competitive benefit
- Professional working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: dolce hanoi golden lake hotel by wyndham
- Địa chỉ: