Mô tả công việc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Operation and Customer Service
1. Attend to customers individually, provide latest information and advice on fashion/ product trends, wardrobe-coordination, usage of products, etc. Practice complementary sale (i.e. recommend tie to go with shirt).
2. Keep up-to-date on store information and product knowledge to sell and promote merchandise and services of the company, employing a consistently high level of service.
3. Maintain and update data bank of regular customers, ensure effective and systematic customer data resource system. Know the customers by their names and their shopping interests.
4. Handle and resolve customers’ feedback/ complaints; feedback to manager(s) on customer’s comments.
5. Provide support in the following areas:
• Cashiering duties
• Stock control
• Merchandise display
• Security measures on the sales floor
• Market information, customer feedback to superiors
• Sales administrative procedures
Merchandising and Market Information
6. Receive and check merchandise for quantity, quality, sizes, price tags, etc.
7. Study and feedback on merchandise for quality, price line consistency, salability, delivery punctuality and reliability.
8. Display merchandise according to theme or concept from A&P Division.
9. Advice and feedback on display locations and fixtures to maximize visual impact; also, to feedback on point-of-sale, posters and publicity on the effectiveness of A&P programs.
Control of Stock Level
10. Conduct physical stock-take; check stock daily on the shelves and in the stock-room; replenish fast-moving stock, report on out-of-stocks, slow/fast moving stock; return damaged/ soiled merchandise.
11. Check price-tags
12. Provide OJT (Mentorship) and train retail staff and promoters on the following:
• Provision of quality service to customers
• Selling techniques and merchandise knowledge
• Behave according to business etiquettes and standards set by the company
• POS training
• Abide by company’s grooming standards
• Adhere to company policies, rules and regulations
13. Supervise retail staff and promoters to carry out their duties effectively and efficiently and to achieve sales, profit targets and control stock level.
14. Provide feedback to superior on staff performance.
Safety & Security
15. Monitor and control changing-room procedures.
16. Ensure that retail staff and promoters observe safety and security procedures.
17. Report any shoplifting case and/or suspicious characters to superior or security personnel.
18. Ensure that sales area, showcases and fixtures are always clean and tidy; ensure that products on display are clean and tidy.
19. Update and maintain records of VIPs, SKU, stock, etc.
20. Daily sales records.
21. Monitor/ check staff attendance against duty rosters.
22. Comply with the Company’s rules and regulations. Any act for bribes and the Company’s information leaking out is totally unacceptable.
23. Any other duties as and when assigned by the company.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree with related major;
• At least 03-year experience in Retail Business in which at least 01-year experience in the same position;
• Experience in working for MNC is favorable;
• Fluent in English for all skills: speaking, writing, listening & reading;
• Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• In-depth knowledge of the stores’ commodities;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Hard working, trustworthy and teamwork spirit;
• Customer-oriented and good management ability;
• Being able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays when required;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Health care
- 12days Annual Leave
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: takashimaya vietnam
- Địa chỉ: