Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Plan for recruit, develop, coach and manage team (BAs & CMs) to ensure flawless execution.
- Lead & develop a yearly sale/service coaching calendar including launches, retail management class professionally to ensure brand image and positioning, as well as know-how expertise from product.
- Plan counter visit/coaching/check list monthly for retail teams on sales engagement and marketing plan/activities (new launch, events…) for all counters.
- Plan annual contest/evaluation program to strengthen CM/BA/TB skill.
2. Retail & Sales target.
- Monitor retail strategy to achieve target, develop turnover, business growth and expansion brand.
- In-store planning to Co-manage with CMs & BAs in order to reach the sales results (Provides business analysis to sets up yearly/quarterly/monthly targets per door).
- Follow-up and monitoring sell-out target, retail KPIs, counter and CMs/BAs performance to provide coaching and solutions in-time to BM for business development.
- Ensure daily retail KPI’s being reached (Sales out, recruitment rate, loyalty, transactions, APT/UPT ( link- selling), service, stock, VMD, BAs grooming).
- Analyses sales reports and actively receive information/feedbacks from counter (BA, CM) to propose measures to ensure sales target.
- Acts with integrity – honors commitments, takes responsibility for decisions, and behaves consistently.
- Be a role model in brand image and personality driven by grooming, attitudes and knowledge towards others
internally and externally to inspire and drive people aspirational.
- At-counter- coaching and working with the CMs/BAs in order to improve sales in skincare products, improve routine selling, specific skincare recruitment techniques.
- Ensure implementation of activities in accordance to the "Counter Visibility Manual".
- Ensure the quality of service by taking full care of product training and selling skill.
- Ensure customer services policies and ensure staff development of expertise, professionalism, know-how and discipline in retail team.
- Ensure working time to coach effectively & punctually every month.
- Ensure every BAs to demonstrate the excellent standard service at all counters (Grooming, style, attitude...).
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedbacks to Brand manager for actions/ solutions.
- To execute ad-hoc operations as planned by the company.
- To take other assignments from BOD/ Brand manager as requested.
3. Customers and other external relationships.
- Understand VN market, consumers and retail in comprehensively (included competitor’s understanding) to support BM/MKT manager in strategy and activity development driving business growth.
- Establish relationships with VIP customers to understand market needs.
- Build and maintain a network of beauty consultants and artists in the beauty business.
- Identifies and communicates competitive activity and competitive retail performance, market information to analyze retail strategy report to Brand manager to driving business growth and development.
- Responsible in recruitment, training and develop sales counter to ensure quality of service and technical skill when expand the new store.
4. Lead and develops People.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and management to direct reports.
- Provides direction. Clearly communicates priorities and required results.
- Provide formal compliance trainings not only for our department but also for all employees, customers related to us.
- Provides coaching, constructive feedback, development opportunities, and recognition to direct reports and key distributor personnel as appropriate.
- Ensures proper training of all point-of-sale, area management, and office personnel.
- Ensures that strengths and skills of personnel are developed; monitors training with further coaching and counseling as needed.
- Sets performance objectives for direct reports.
- Articulates a compelling mission – a compelling mission beyond the day-to-day tasks – in a way that inspires others to follow.
- Establishes high workplace operating standards and values.
- Shapes environment to foster open communication and teamwork.
- Works with Human Resource Managers to ensure appropriate staffing and establish performance management and development initiatives.
5. Building organizational strength.
- Densify professional talents in the market. Recruit, develop, training team. Ensure development of expertise, professional, know-how and discipline in the team. Conduct weekly counter chief meetings, monthly BCs seminars and training programs in accordance with the annual training plan.
- Review and give regularly feedbacks to training staff 2 times a year at least.
6. Ensuring profits.
- Optimize Retail, Training & Marketing expense.
- Ensure optimized promotion & VMD expense by guiding team on combined types of promotion and dealings with suppliers/ agencies.
- Allocate and manage promotion/event at counter/workshop budget for monthly, quarterly and yearly activities, following marketing calendar.
- Control ordering tester budget in the beginning of the year.
- Lead activities associated with new door and market launches.
- Assess team structure and working process and adjust where necessary to ensure that resources are appropriately utilized.
- To execute ad-hoc projects as requested by Brand manager.
- To take other assignments as assigned by Brand manager.
- Pioneer in retail of luxury cosmetics. Educate and drive customers to follow.
- Have a foresight of cosmetics industry.
- Understand market trends and customer insights in regions which may be quite different.