Mô tả công việc
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the Dining Room Supervisor ensures that guests have a pleasant and memorable dining experience.
Dining Room Supervisor Duties
• Anticipate guest needs and ensure that service meets/exceeds expectations to ensure a memorable and pleasant dining experience.
• Maintain communication with and supports the Purser & Food & Beverage Manager.
• Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety. Takes immediate action to correct any issues.
• Manage the guest reservation system. • Receive and greets members and guests; assist with seating.
• Check tables throughout service times for guest satisfaction, resolve guest complaints.
• In absence of the Food & Beverage Manager may serve as Manager on Duty (MOD) and handle opening or closing procedures.
• Supervise the dining room staff and maintain uniform service standards.
• Conduct daily line-up with dining room staff .
• Ensure side work is completed everyday and dining room supplies are stocked. Reports any supply shortages to the Food & Beverage Manager.
• Train new-hires in service standards, menu items, wine service
• Train food service and bar staff on a continuous basis.
• Assist with buffet set up and break down.
• Coordinates food service between kitchen and service staff.
• Act as initial contact for disciplinary actions. Assure that actions are consistent and accurate. Provides timely detailed account of any disciplinary issues to the Food & Beverage Manager
• Review daily and weekly functions with Purser or Food & Beverage Manager
• Lead to achieve desired results in high quality service and experience for guests.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate the guests and exceed their expectations.
• Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
• Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
• Must show enthusiasm for the job, the restaurant and the hotel.
• Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
• Must have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the employees.
• Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
• Must handle guest complaints according to policies and procedures.
• Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum of 2 years serving or supervisory experience required in fine dining or upscale restaurant.
• Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
• Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
• Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
• Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lbs.
• Proficient in computer skills Word and Excel.
• Professional appearance appropriate for a fine dining establishment.
• Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task
• Must have good supervisory skills.
• Must have good communication and ability to promote sales.
• Must be skilled in time management.
• Must have teaching and motivational skills.
Must speak very good English and have Restaurant or Hotel Dining Supervision experience and qualifications.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 18 days paid leave per year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: pandaw cruises
- Địa chỉ: