Mô tả công việc
1. Systematic and orderly filing of reservation, correspondences and rates.
2. Keep up to date all tariff and information received from Sales Department and maintain confidentiality.
3. Reply, confirm and process all requests for reservations according to established procedures.
4. Assist Sales Manager in being aware of occupancy of the company and market.
5. To pay special attention to requests and entitled benefits and input in trace file.
6. Assist Sales Manager in the compilation of relevant monthly, weekly statistical reports.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or degree in English or Hospitality
- Must be detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, adhere to deadlines, fast learner, and perform well in stressful situations.
- Must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and with good knowledge on MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - The 13th month salary - Service charge - Performance/ Variable bonus
- - Medical Benefits (AON) & Annual trip
- - Duty meals for staff at the Staff cafeteria daily & Parking card
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: