Trụ sở chính: No.5 Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, HCMC., Vietnam / Vietcombank Tower (Room No. 33, 21st floor)
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Mã số thuế: Chưa cập nhật
Tổng giám đốc / Người đại diện pháp luật: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Ngày thành lập: Chưa cập nhật
Lĩnh vực hoạt động:
Chưa cập nhật
Loại hình công ty: Chưa cập nhật
M3 Doctor Support is a subsidiary of M3, Inc. Japan. Which was ranked 5th on the Most Innovative Growth Companies – Forbes. M3 Doctor Support in Japan which was established in August 2014 included 13 hospitals (2,000 beds), 25-clinics, 31 Home Nursing Stations, 10 Hospices. Our company focuses on providing post/sub-acute care by transforming from acute hospitals to care-mix hospitals. We are now expanding into Mid-Eastern, African and Asian markets. We are now in need of more staffs for development some projects of our company as follows.
Phỏng vấn tại công ty
Hãy là người đầu tiên đánh giá về cuộc phỏng vấn
Việc làm tại Representative Office Of M3 Doctor Support In Hcmc
- Develop and implement a comprehensive operational plan, as well as enhance continued process excellence and exceptional delivery of services
- Execute the business and operational strategy with defined goals for implementation
- Carry out and monitor strategic planning and budget
- To be in charge of strategic revenue grow for Hoan Hao hospitals and clinics
- Lead the successful identification and realization of business development initiatives to increase EBITDA, profitability, service offerings and patient service opportunities in support of the company’s overall goals
- Revenue Management initiatives as per Specialty operation and Service lines
- Identify the areas of development in the current business environment
- Develop pricing strategy for the Hoan Hao hospitals/ clinics
- To be in charge of operations budget composing and controlling
- Control the inventory system to monitor the working capital
- Developing talent team; focusing on creation of succession planning
- Provide leadership and direction to the day-to-day operation to ensure efficiency, quality of services and cost-effectiveness of resource allocation
- Align communications, resources and processes to ensure that strategic priorities yield sustainable results
***HR and Administration
- HR job posting, screening, interviewing, job offer, probation contract, labor contract, orientation; training courses; compensation and benefits.
- HR Policies, procedures and related documents translation.
- Managing and controlling Corporate expenses: Office, taxi, reimbursement…
- Making Corporate payment request and follow up.
- Welcome delegates from parent company and subsidiaries.
- Keeping Corporate stamp and chop on necessary documents under power of attorney.
- To be ensure filing system in well-arranged manner.
- Managing stationery and assets.
- Follow-up Expats visa, work permit.
- Welcoming new staffs in term of working space, stationery, motorbike cards and Orientation docs delivery.
- Outing trip, Year End Party and another events arrangement.
- The other functional request from Corporate HR Director.
- Organize CEO’s meetings.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Schedule CEO’s business itinerary and follow-up.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Interpreting in meetings.
- Composing minutes of meetings and delivery them in due course.