Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Glomed Factory, 35 Tu Do Boulevard, VSIP1, Thuan An, Binh Duong
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Giáo dục-Đào tạo
Mô tả công việc
- Training & Coaching Need Analysis: Identify training needs in assigned regions and propose training solutions. Use an appropriate variety of data collection and analysis methods (including focus groups, surveys, interviews, observation, etc.) to clarify performance gaps and learning opportunities.
- Training & Coaching Solutions: Design and develop training courses, tools and materials, workshops/training content - from establishing learning objectives to designing activities, content, facilitation techniques, materials, and evaluation feedback.
- Training & Coaching Delivery: Lead and manage delivery of training solutions, including tests, assessment and certification, use professional facilitation techniques; facilitates small and large working sessions and workshops for employees, FLM and SLM levels.
- Training & Coaching Assessment: Design and develop tools/methodology to assess training effectiveness and identify improvement initiatives. Design and interpret evaluations for learning programs to ensure learning ROI.
- Field Coaching Execution: Conduct field observation, carry out gap analysis and execute appropriate field coaching to improve sales team performance in assigned territories.
- Align & partner with SLMs in training /coaching priorities, concerns in order to meet stakeholder expectations regarding pace and timing of training and coaching services.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Working experience in healthcare industry
• At least 1 to 3 years relevant experience in managerial/supervisory role in training and development
• Preferred: 2-3 years of work experience in managerial sales roles (nutrition/healthcare)
• Facilitation and presentation skills are at expert level
• Proficient skills in MS Office
• Thinking and acting logically
• Innovation and creativity
• Independence and self-motivation
• Business knowledge/Business sense : Understand the organization, industry, business fundamentals of priorities
• Teamwork : Proactively communicate and collaborate with Sales/MKT and Medical colleagues by sharing and seeking information; effectively reach out to them on projects that could benefit from leveraging each others knowledge, experience
• Influence skills: Establish credibility and proactively build relationships with leaders at all levels, speaking with confidence and asking insightful questions; not afraid to raise difficult issues in order to support sustainable improvements; building buy-in through formal and informal channels
Core Skill Requirement:
• Organization and planning skills
• Facilitation skills
• Coaching & Consulting Skills
• Analytics Skills
Behavioral / Leadership Skill
• Problem solving skills
• Strategic thinking and visioning
• Good command of English
• Word, Excel, Power Point
- University/post-University degree
- Business/science qualifications (Pharmacy, Medical, or equivalent)