Mô tả công việc
1. Prepare a quarterly marketing plan by the country that includes, but is not limited to, the achievement of projected enrolment targets for each semester (Winter, Summer, Fall) with the associated budget and a request for the promotional tools required to achieve the targets.
2. Actively work with our Agent Partners in these regions to ensure required training has been provided to their staff. Build long-term business relations with these partners and ensure effective management.
3. Recruit and secure reputable and effective educational Representatives in the primary market of Vietnam. Develop and implement an effective strategy for engaging less developed markets in secondary countries.
4. Promote the programs and services of Académie Ste-Cécile International School in schools, seminars, education fairs, and other appropriate venues within those countries and regions for achieving increased student enrollment.
5. Provide program information and admission requirements to potential students/parents and advise on admission standards and processes. Promote Académie Ste-Cécile International School programs and services effectively to secure applications for admission and encourage the conversion of admissions to registrations.
6. Communicate with Education Partners and student applicants to confirm visa approvals, arrival dates, possible cancellations, or deferral to future start dates, and provide regular updates to Académie Ste-Cécile International School.
7. Report and communicate monthly to the Manager, International Recruitment and Market Development.
8. Maintain Representative contact information and follow-up as agreed to by both parties.
9. Report to the Manager, International Recruitment and Market Development any issues arising from Representatives and/or students, providing timely information.
10. Able to foster and maintain exceptional relationship management with key partners
11. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Yêu cầu công việc
>>> Candidates must have a degree or diploma in a related field – Business, Marketing, etc. Master’s degree (MBA) preferred
>>> 2-5 years of experience in college or university recruitment, educational marketing, student counseling, and/or admissions
>>> Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
>>> Exceptional presentation and time management skills
>>> Experience with, or advanced knowledge about, the Canadian or North American high school education system will be considered a distinct advantage
>>> Willing to undertake extensive travel – approximately a 50% commitment in time – within Vietnam
>>> Friendly, honest, trustworthy and self-disciplined with excellent project management abilities
>>> Advanced computer skills – email, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other online interfaces
>>> Available outside of regular business hours for audio/video communication with management and staff in Canada
Preferred age: 25-35
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Paid leaves
- New laptop for staff
- 1-2 times travel to work at the HQ in a year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: académie ste-cécile international school
- Địa chỉ: