Mô tả công việc
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow and manage an international business with the resources of a burgeoning and successful company. The Regional Manager will drive Natera’s expansion in major international markets. The primary responsibilities are to:
• Recruit and educate key opinion leaders and practitioners from the obstetrics & gynecology, oncology and genetics communities,
• Source, close and implement deals with clinical laboratory partners and top medical centers,
• Customize and deliver partner training programs in genetics services and Natera technology,
• Identify regional pockets with the highest growth potential and execute accordingly,
• Design and execute local marketing programs and presentations to a variety of medical audiences in conjunction with the marketing department,
• Establish productive relationships and work with internal departments (support, lab ops, engineering, R&D, etc.) to achieve territory goals, clear roadblocks or solve customer problems as they arise,
• Work closely with Regional Director to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals
• Use Natera’s Salesforce.com software and other productivity tools to plan sales calls, record customer interactions, and capture new business opportunities
• Flexibility to live and work in any of Nateras key SE Asian (Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia) and South Asia (India) locations.
The Regional Manager will become an expert in Natera’s technology and service offerings and be able to represent the company and its business interests at the highest levels: with top physicians and key opinion leaders, lab directors and CEOs of laboratory companies. Additionally, the Regional Manager will become an expert in market-specific environments like local insurance systems, regulatory frameworks, genetic testing laws, competitive landscapes, influential medical societies, etc. This is a front line sales and business development role requiring about 50-70% local travel. This is also a major leadership role within the company that may lead to future management opportunities.
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate has experience developing key opinion leaders and driving topline revenue growth working through channel partners or independently for a healthcare product or service in the territory. However, successful candidates have come from a variety of other backgrounds and experience levels: savvy sales & marketing professional, tenacious management consultant or investment banker, accomplished entrepreneur, experienced commercial lab manager, or successful business development expert. A track record of closing deals and building client relationships at the highest levels, and/or experience successfully launching a new product or service in a startup environment will help you get our attention. Preference will be given toward candidates with local language and English capability, experience working with multinational companies, and track-record in cross-border business.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive large bonus
- Company provided laptop, iPad, and phone line
- International travel to regional meetings and USA/Europe
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: natera
- Địa chỉ: