Mô tả công việc
1. Recruitment and Selection
- Plan and manage the annual recruitment plan and budget.
- Organise all elements associated with the attendance of job fairs by the School’s senior management.
- Prepare/amend Position Descriptions for all positions, prior to recruitment.
- Liaise with advertising agencies and recruitment platforms/websites, complete all forms necessary, begin/renew memberships, as necessary.
- Post positions vacant advertisements/information, through various channels, including the School website, educational recruitment agency platforms/networks, industry magazines, and other internal/external channels, as necessary.
Receive and read all applications, sorting applicants into those that could possibly represent a ‘good fit’ and become candidates.
- Create a list of prima facie pre-qualified candidates for follow up, develop short-list, and provide to the interviewer for their review/selection. Arrange interviews, as necessary. Maintain file of interview minutes provided by the Interviewer(s).
- Prepare Letters of Offer for successful candidates and Letters of Rejection for all unsuccessful applicants and candidates. For unsuccessful applicants/candidates, request for permission to maintain their details on the School’s database.
- Maintain an applicant database and monitor/analyse the sources of applicants and successful appointments.
- Process Reference checks and any other pertinent information and record into the recruiting database.
- Follow up Letters of Offer and manage the post-offer acceptance process.
- Manage the orientation and onboarding process by providing resources, information and presentations, as necessary, for all newly recruited members of staff, in a timely and professional manner.
2. Training and Development
- Conduct orientation program/sessions for all new employees.
- Coordinate and liaise with external consultants on employees’ training needs and coordinate training schedules for employees.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through employee feedback.
- Maintain training result and records.
- Receive Professional Development (PD) and in-house training requests, obtain approvals, arrange training sessions, bookings/reservations with various third parties, as necessary.
- Manage the PD budget, monitor and control, prepare monthly PD status report.
- Follow up with employees regarding updates to their Employee personal data (e.g. new certificates, diplomas, other qualifications).
Perform other duties, reasonably assigned by the HR Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Vietnamese national.
- Strong communicator in English, both written and verbal.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 3 years in HR within an international Company, including Recruitment & Training experience.
- Detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills, and familiarity with Google Forms, Google apps for filing, reporting and surveys.
- Experience in an educational setting environment (preferred).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Company trip
- Free lunch
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: european international school
- Địa chỉ: