Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà IMC,Tầng 7, số 62 Trần Quang Khải, phường Tân Định, quận 1, Tp. HCM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Understand business units’ requirements and pro-actively lead team to deliver the full recruitment cycle on time for all levels (including initial assessment, interview, referral check, offer and follow probation);
• Based on New store opening plan, headcount planning and recruitment report, identify and forecast mass recruitment needs for Operations weekly and monthly (include new headcount & replacement);
• Proactively build external talent pools to meet business’ challenge: enhance new channels to speed up (job posting optimization, social channel development, job board procurement…); develop new relationships with third party (recruitment agencies/ staffing firms/universities…);
• Coordinate with Training to build internal talent pool and process to help identify and source appropriate talent for management roles in stores;
• Coordinate with HRBP to perform executive search for senior levels at Back Office;
• Control recruitment budget/ cost per hire to ensure the effectiveness of sourcing channels and campaigns.
• Manage required and relative HR & KPI reports to BoM.
2. Stakeholder managements:
• Directly deal with stakeholders to provide sufficient communication during hiring process;
• Build relationship with key stakeholders and consult regarding candidate, market practice and information;
• Able to coach stakeholders about best practice to do recruitment.
3. Team coaching:
• Lead, oversee and manage team member’s performance to drive KPI of whole team.
• Provide necessary personal support/advice to each member about HR professional skillset to meet business’s standard (data management, interviewing, sourcing, managing stakeholders…);
4. HR projects:
• Learn, collect data and give continuous ideas to improve the candidate experience through recruitment and on boarding processes;
• Coordinate with C&B to study, collect insight data, give ideas and suggest action plan for improving employee retention;
• Coordinate with Employer Engagement team to plan and implement employer branding strategy to attract right talent and bring The Coffee House to be well-known;
• Coordinate with HRBP to keep up to date on company’s changes related to structure, headcount and budget planning, talent management…
• Other strategic tasks may assigned from direct manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 5 years in-house and external recruitment experience, from 1 to 2 years in the same role and level;
• Have experiences in mass recruitment in fast moving environment (F&B/Retails chain/Banking) is a plus;
• In-depth knowledge & hand-on experience of full-cycle recruiting, talent development and employer branding techniques, recruitment marketing tools, resume databases and professional networks;
• Strong knowledge of Labour law;
• Good business acumen and excellent negotiation skills to influence and engage stakeholders of all levels;
• Strong attention to detail, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Good teamwork and time-management skills;
• A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer support to candidates, partners.