Mô tả công việc
1. Develop and Execute Recruiting Process and Plans
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Act as a member of recruitment interview panel.
- Obtain and assess reference checks of the candidates.
- Maintain recruitment database of qualified or potential candidates for current and future needs.
- Be responsible for press advertisement placement and able to recommend innovative and creative design in order to get best results.
- Develop and improve the recruitment processes to be more innovative and cost effective.
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment matters.
- Control recruitment expenses within the budget.
- Conduct exit interview and analyse the reasons of resignation.
- Plan, prepare and hold job fair to attract candidates.
- Participate in Branding activities.
2. Coordinate and Implement University Recruiting Initiatives
- Coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires.
- Running Management Trainee program to attract the most potential candidates.
3. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
4. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Deputy Manager – Manpower Planning.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree.
- Minimum 03 years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience.
- Effectively manage multiple searches for candidates in different fields.
- Strong verbal and creative written communication skills.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary, healthcare plan, bonus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH aeon việt nam
- Địa chỉ: