Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Floor 6, Mapletree Business Center, Nguyen Van Linh Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC
Mức lương: 15 - 20 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Mainly responsible for Recruitment procedure of company including managing company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
- Work with departments to determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts of future talent needs
- Execute talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans (job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, job fairs, etc…)
- Play a key role in Talent Acquisition activities including but not limited to Critical talent mapping, Success factor recruitment module, Employer branding, …
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Manage the procurement with them and evaluate their performance based on KPIs set
- Administrate Internship/Trainee-ship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
- Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
- Associate with other members in HR to building and implement an effective training programs for employees.
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related fields.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Passionate in recruitment.
- Good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly proactive, positive
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, open-minded.
- Working in Recruitment roles in big Companies are preferred
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
• Working time: 8h/ days, 5 days/ week
• Bonus: 1-6 months salary depend on performance
• Annual leave, sick leave.
• Working Supports: lunch box support, annually medical check-up, weekly sport activities, monthly team building, yearly vacation
• Working Environment: international, flexible, creative, young and beautiful office
• Learning Culture: weekly seminars for sharing, reading corners for employees joining, English communication classes with foreign colleagues,
• Working Culture: rotating training for employees where an IT engineer can gain HR knowledge or marketing to widen their knowledge, remote working flexibility where a Marketer can work at home or coffee shop, ...
• Working Connection: with foreign experts, foreign colleagues from Germany, France, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, …
• Working Opportunity: having chances to rotate working in other branches such as Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, India, Indonesia in when job needed.
• Working Colleagues: young, openminded, good mindset, good attitude, hard-working, responsible.
• Working Place: Maple Tree Business Centre, District 7, HCMC