Mô tả công việc
According to regional reconciliation reporting requirements and for the consolidated reconciliation purpose and to prepare for IFRS 17 as well, Accounting need a head count to perform this task.
- Reconciliation balance sheet accounts: ensured related Balance sheet accounts balance must exactly and have supporting documents. Checking Accounting data between Sun system and the related systems. Contact with the relating divisions to reconcile and to ensure the balance amount in General Ledger exactly.
- Prepare Monthly System account reconciliation report and send to Operation division to cross- check data between Finance Accounting and Operations. Following the aging of the suspense account and find solutions.
- Reconciliation with Region office : check and confirm as requirement from R.O, release debit notes as requirement. Checking the chargebacks data & supporting documents from R.O, Corporate, ASCI, ASCP.
- Prepare Monthly & Quarterly Account Reconciliations report.
- Assist to check accounting entries for the project’ new products and the system’ issues.
- GL admin :
• Creating new account codes, new analysis codes in Sun system and Sub-ledger as users’ requests
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely basis.
• Ad-hoc as requested by management.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Familiar with Vietnamese tax regulations
- Good in selling, aging, inventory controlling
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in Sun system & Excel Q&A is an advantage
- Experience with Oracle or other Large ERP system
- Experience in life insurance is preferred
- Being able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability and desire to drive change through high-energy, can-do attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
Education and Experience
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Over 5 years of accounting experience within a professional environment and at least 3 years in the same position
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Good at English and communication skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
- Competitive salary
- Professional and active working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: