Mô tả công việc
Department: Property Management
Report to: Tenant Representative and Property Manager
Location: SBC office, 4th Floor, mPlaza Saigon, 39 Le Duan street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Working time: 3 shifts
• Shift 1 – GF LOBBY:
7:30 AM ~ 16:30 PM from Monday to Friday and 8:00 AM ~ 12:00PM Saturday;
Break 1 hour: 11:00am ~ 12:00pm
• Shift 2 & Shift 3 – 4F RECEPTION DESK:
8:00 AM ~ 18:00 PM from Monday to Friday
Break: 12:00pm ~ 13:00pm
Candidates are requested to be available for either shift as required.
A pleasant, friendly, professional is really important in the world of the receptionists. Expected to be organized and efficient, this role is so much more than picking up the phones. Youll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so youre always representing the company.
- Welcome guests/visitors by courtesy, elegance and good attitude.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls. Record messages from callers and transfer to the right colleagues.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email to tenants/customers.
- Receive; record or deal with complaints/ queries in the responsibilities from the public, customers or tenants.
- Responsible for daily set up meeting rooms with all necessary stationery and material and organize meeting room booking schedule.
- Serve mineral water/coffee/etc for senior staff and visitors
- Collect and deliver Express DHL, Post mail, etc … for all employees
- Take meeting minutes.
- Update the tenant representative contact list
- Update tenant emergency keys
- Coordinator for office activities, small projects and day-to-day administrative responsibilities when required.
- Prepare memorandum and do orders as required by Tenant Representative and Property Manager or Senior Managers
- Guide and handle all the building operation registration forms to tenants/contractors to make sure a smooth, security and safety operations.
- Handle daily vehicles parking registration or cancelation from receiving the forms, key in the system, provide the cards to transfer the information to parking manager on time and accurate.
- Keep tracking work orders forms in the Dept.
- A member in the building fire warden
- Maintain office lobby area in a good and high-end working environment by coordinating with cleaning, security, or other sub-contractors and building management. Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Deliver building notifications, payments notification, invoices or others letters in the office as required
- In charge of management vacant units in compliance with SOP
- In charge of CCC in compliance with cash management SOP
- In charge of contractor and visitor control SOP
- In conjunction with relevant departments, be fully responsible for support of daily secretarial and administrative work to include but not limited to:
o IT supports (computer maintenance coordinator, photocopier maintenance coordinator, keeping server key, server logbook…)
o Update the company phone list
o Timekeeping for PM staff
o File and record letters in/out and sending to the right persons
o Check CEO’s schedule and bring documents to head quarter for VN CEO’s signature
o Record and report of taxi monthly usage
o Order front office supplies, stationary; keep, maintain inventory of stock and delivery.
o Order and inventory medicine and first-aid for the office
o Manage inventory and make a period order of office F&B, engineering F&B, parking F&B.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing and other tasks will be assigned by Tenant Representative, Property Manager or Senior Managers
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma/College/University degree. Hospitality major or property management is preferred.
• Female only and young, at least 1.50m height
• At least 1 year experience at the similar position in multinational commercial property/real estate companies or five star hotels.
• Good in English communication
• Ability to use MS. Office (Word, Excel); Outlook Express fluently.
• You must be very positive and professional in your behavior A good team player
• Willing to learn new things as well as doing repetitive tasks
• A “Can Do” attitude that works to solve problems and support out tenants and visitors
• Full-time position
• Salary: competitive and negotiable, salary review every year
• Providing lunch meals
• Join Personal Accident insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: social insurance, 13th salary bonus, annual outing trip, company’s event yearly, bonus etc.
• Work in friendly team; fun environment with Property experts and people from the business world.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, variable bonus depend on performance, annual salary review
- Annual leave days up to 21 days, additional health insurance beside compulsory insurance(BHXH-YT-TN)
- Annual trip, flexible benefits, self- development scheme,training sponsorship,free parking motobike
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mapletree vietnam management consultancy co., ltd
- Địa chỉ: