Mô tả công việc
- Daily update all amount collection from Bank to Homer system, and Accounting system correctly.
- Comparing amount collection between Homer, Bank Statement and Accounting system on timely and correctly and on date.
- Contact with Bank and other dept. to solve unpaired case with rate amount unpaired / amount collection is 0.05%.
- Reporting of incoming payments every day.
- Bookings month-end closing entries of interest income, loans classification and provisions.
- Responsible for periodical reports submitted CA., including incoming payments, unpaired payments, bank charges, etc.
- Checking AR journal booked by AR officer to ensure that any adjustment or AR journals on Homer has been approved and correct if any wrong
- Combine with other dept. to test Homer new version when have requested.
- Make ad-hot report which have requested from AR Sup. or CA.
- Combine with AR staff and other staff.
- Advise the AR Sup. or CA. to improve AR jobs.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics or relevant majors
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Account Receivable
- Accounting experience in banking or consumer finance firms is preferable
- Good reporting skill, Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge in VAS and IFRS accounting standards
- Good English skill is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- KPI Bonus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: home credit vietnam
- Địa chỉ: