Mô tả công việc
• To liaise closely with accounts department regarding invoicing.
• To check with Head of EAL department about students who need EAL every term to inform accounts department for invoicing.
• To receive payment by cash and make reports of payments to accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To send all payments received to accounts on a weekly basis.
• Collect cash payments of application fees, registration fees, bus fees, campus field trips, uniform, club fees and other fees from students/parents.
• Arrange payments for internal and external club providers.
• Be responsible for campus petty cash.
• To work as part of the reception team, supporting the other receptionist in their role
• To greet all visitors with a warm, friendly and courteous manner, and make them feel welcome, and to direct them accordingly.
• To assist the guards in ensuring that all visitors have signed in and are wearing a visitor lanyard.
• If visitors are required to wait for more than a few minutes to offer them a seat and a beverage.
• To ensure all telephone calls in Vietnamese are answered promptly and professionally, and to direct the call to the appropriate area.
• To deal with email enquiries in Vietnamese as appropriate and direct them to the appropriate area.
• To receive messages from parents and ensure messages reach their destination.
• To assist the admissions team as and when appropriate.
• Attendance at weekly briefings/updates.
• To be able to provide information regarding school programmes, functions, activities, examinations and other areas as they occur, through a working knowledge of school systems (e.g. SIMS, CHQ)
• To monitor and assist students’ use of the outside courtesy telephone.
• To ensure the telephone answering machine message is appropriate for term time, weekends and holidays.
• To keep the reception area well maintained and tidy.
• To assist in emergency evacuation procedures as required by health and safety officer.
• Any other appropriate duties as allocated by the school head of campus.
Yêu cầu công việc
Good spoken English
Good working knowledge of MS word, Excel
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Experience in cashier
Courteous, careful and detailed manner
Experience working with numbers (data)
Strong organizational skills
Trustworthy in all operational matters
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training activities
- Team building annual
- Health Insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the british international school hcmc
- Địa chỉ: