Mô tả công việc
Essential Functions (other duties may be assigned)
1. Partner with and Track Product and Material development teams to ensure key milestones on track throughout the development process that will impact buy-ready and production readiness of goods. Assist with corrective actions as needed.
2. Collaborate with US Supply planning teams to send timely material forecasts and communicate timing of order placements to finished good vendors.
3. Coordinate the building and signing of Material timelines with all Nominates Tier 2 suppliers.
4. Submit greige orders to fabric vendors
5. Timely track the materials production report and cross check with the normal materials leadtime and delivery quoted by vendors and ensure Burton/supplier/vendors are aligned with the same plan.
6. When materials delays, quality issues, shortages, or late development changes happen, coordinate with suppliers, vendors and Burton US development and Supply Chain teams to re-adjust finish goods production & assure on time delivery.
7. Communicate and track materials MOQ surcharges and leftover liabilities among supply chain team members.
8. Monitor on-time ex-factory of product via Work in Process reports and onsite visits with Suppliers
9. Track material inventory levels
10. Manage material end of life programs
11. Maintain vendor performance measurement system in key operational areas
12. In cases of Raw material delays, collaborate with the global supply chain and regional logistics departments in discussions on airfreight needs to maintain Finished goods timelines.
13. Provide guidance to vendors in terms Burton Vendor guide content as it relates to Standard working Processes.
14. Provide a weekly report to the respective Global Supply chain members on the production status of Tier 2 Suppliers.
15. Advise manger on supplier performance against contractual obligations and vendor guide compliance. Liaise with suppliers and Burton internal customers to resolve supplier performance issues
Yêu cầu công việc
The following attributes will be critical for success in this position:
• Strong sense of working as a team towards common business performance goals.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to understand the Larger business landscape and connect this to day to day decisions related to Raw material planning and production.
• Careful data management and high attention to detail.
• Strong sense of timing management, strong responsibility to his/her own work field
• Constructive Problem-solving ability.
Education & Experience
• Textile industry order/supply chain/operation management experience.
• Understanding of product and business requirements.
• Technology and business degrees.
• Flexibility to work at night for on line meeting with US teams.
• Flexibility to travel regularly to supplier locations.
This position does not have any supervisory or management responsibilities.
Reporting Relationships: Sr. Regional Supply chain manager
Key Customer Groups:
• Tier 1 and Tier 2 Vendors/ Suppliers
• Global Supply Chain team
• Global Development team
• Global Operations Teams
This position will require extensive travel both domestically and internationally during peak planning periods and production times.
Board Sport Industry Knowledge:
This position requires general knowledge of the outdoor industry.
Written and spoken English is necessary
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Computer application skills necessary.
• Sporting Goods industry experience helpful.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dell Laptop
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: