Mô tả công việc
* Job Summary
• To conduct all aspects of inspections including pre-shipment inspection (Final Random Inspection (FRI)) and production in-process inspection.
• To follow up on quality issues found. To assist and support the Quality and Safety team to handle/manage quality and safety issues (e.g. Intervention test failure, customer complaint, etc.) at factory level.
• To audit and actively work with Factories / Suppliers to ensure that factories, manufacturing processes, etc. are in line with TMS and client process / protocol requirements so that they are suitable to make product to meet the quality and safety requirements.
• To work with factory to ensure produced products meet all TMSW/Client quality requirements.
* What you’ll bring to the TMSW
• Perform all aspects of inspection, including pre-shipment inspection (Final Random Inspection (FRI)), Production In-process Inspection and client sample review
• Conduct factory audit on quality and safety perspective as required
• Execute the necessary study/testing as per HK team request
• Draw intervention samples for program running in SQA factories.
• Follow up on quality and safety issues found during inspection and Feasibility/Intervention testing at factory level.
• Monitor the factories’ activities/conditions regarding any issues (or potential issues) which affect quality, safety or TMSW/Client reputation and expectation
• Work with factory to ensure the chemical control management process in place
• Assist to handle quality and safety issues (e.g. Intervention test failure, customer complaint, etc.) at factory level
• Support and provide training to factory personnel on TMSW’s and/or client’s factory control
expectations and requirements.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Quality & safety assurance / Production / Engineering expertise in toys, premiums and/or children’s products
• A minimum of 3 years of working experience in inspection / auditing / safety testing / manufacturing industry
• Proven ability and experience working in factory production environment
• Familiar of toys manufacturing processes and materials
• High secondary graduated. Diploma/Degree in Engineering or relevant Technical qualification will be an advantage
• Knowledge in toys, premium manufacturing process
• Good command in written and spoken English and local language, knowledge in spoken Chinese will be an advantage
• Understanding of basic computer operation, such as MS office and Email
• Good in communication skill
• Knowledge in international Toys Safety Standards
• Knowledge in Quality Management System
• Able and willing to travel as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- According to company policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: representative office of the marketing store worldwide (asia) ltd
- Địa chỉ: