Mô tả công việc
Working place: Hà Nội/ Thái Bình
Are you sport lovers? and you are interested in products for sport activities such as backpacks, tent, balls or clothes...
Are you hunting for a new challenge to grow and develop in this Industry?
Here is definitely the opportunity for you. Live you passion together Decathlon Vietnam as a Quality Production Leader!
** A typical day in the life of a Quality Production Leader at Decathlon:
- I wake up in the morning; it’s a beautiful day to go to work!
- I go to my bright and open office and say hello to my colleagues with a handshake or even with a “bisous” kiss on the cheek, French style!
- I decide to join my teammates and we depart together to go to our supplier in our company car/taxi. Our adventurous day begins.
- We arrive to the factory, let’s get to work!
- I go in the production line and work closely with my supplier to make sure that the production is up to our standards of quality, human safety and environmental compliance.
- I manage and update the control plan with my supplier. The happiness and satisfaction of our final customer is priority!
- I lead a meeting with my supplier to discuss quality issues, ways to reduce the cost and to continuously improve the efficiency of production.
- I conduct a video conference with my Product Engineer from France to discuss some quality issues. Let us find the best solution to protect our final customers!
- It is almost the end of the day. I join my team members and we return to the office.
- I join a collective sport that Decathlon organizes. Today, it is zumba dance!
It is the end of the day and I feel proud of the things that I achieved today. I go home happy and ready for the next day!
• Master and optimize product costs.
• Evaluate and ensure the quality of products at your suppliers.
• Launch and pilot continuous improvement projects with your suppliers to make progress on their performance (quality, safety, environment, toxicology) and social compliance.
• Be responsible for a regular control plan.
• Measure and correct discrepancies.
• Explain and recommend changes.
• Ensure the process applying in production lines.
• Source, select and manage suppliers.
** What we offer you:
• You receive monthly performance bonus.
• You participate in several training courses to develop your competence.
• You go on business trips paid by the Company.
• You join collective activities organized by the Company.
• You receive a budget for individual sport practice.
• You and your family are insured.
Yêu cầu công việc
** Your profile:
• You are excellent in English.
• You practice sport.
• You have bachelor degree or upper (preferable with major in engineering, quality, production or industrial management).
• You have experience in sourcing, merchandising, production or quality.
• You adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions.
• You are ready to make decision and responsible for your decisions.
• You are based either in Ha Noi/ Thai Binh (or you will travel to Thai Binh at least 3 days/week)
• Your understanding about production, especially in textile/ garment/ footwear/ mechanical product
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare Plan for you and your family
- 18 leave days
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: