Mô tả công việc
Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance
Implement quality standard, ensure and execute compliance on every stage of the process.
Develop and implements quality assurance strategies and regulations.
Assess potential risks, ensures compliance and gives recommendation.
Takes responsibility for all quality control aspects of the process (Operations, production, testing, raw materials, finish products or services).
Facilitates audits and regulations inspections.
Liaises with external vendors, contractors or suppliers to ensure that their products or services meet the organization’s quality standard. Coordinates quality training.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management or a related field, or equivalent work experience of Quality Assurance management.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in Quality Assurance are desired.
• Strong in setting ISO 13485
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Knowdlege in Six Sigma Green Belt /Black Belt Certification
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence, and implement business strategies & objectives
• Strong analytical, problem solving & root-cause analysis skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports & procedures
• Demonstrated experience using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement plans using a variety of Quality and Continuous Process Improvement tools, including Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 6S, etc.
• Demonstrated the ability to work with ISO /AS standards (ISO 9001, 9100, 1400, 13485).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- attractive performance bonus
- shuttle bus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: