Mức lương:Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm:Hồ Chí Minh, Long An
Mô tả công việcReports to: Southeast Asia Operations Manager
The Quality Manager is responsible for continuously reviewing and analyzing quality department process to solve problems, identify opportunities for improvement and drive continuous improvement efforts strategically through all QA Teams. The Quality Manager needs to clearly communicate ideas and important information to the team, peers, and suppliers to produce results and lead the company through change management initiatives.
The Quality Manager will assess and measure Vendor Champion’s performance as well as supplier and overall team performance to identify what needs to be done to meet customer needs and work effectively with internal and external team to meet the quality standards.
The Quality Manager will directly report to the Southeast Asia Operations Manager and will be the primary contact and communication with the US CQI office to facilitate overall company’s strategic direction down to all QA teams.
The Quality Manager needs to have an understanding for and contribute to the application of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Value Engineering to improve quality, eliminate waste, and to reduce cost.
The Quality Manager will lead and manage practical, hands-on training in methodology and tools to eliminate waste and create continuous improvement in manufacturing people and processes within quality department as well as support other functional areas. They will need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. VC management – Clear alignment and communication of US CQI goals, metrics and strategic direction to Vendor Champions, while tracking their performance to keep continuous quality improvement.
2. Quality team management. Clear communicate with Southeast Asia Operations Manager and Ashley CQI office to set GOALs by giving clear direction to QA/QC team to achieve the goals. Collect and analyze performance metrics and trends, analyze data, and prepare reports and analysis to evaluate team’s performance and keep continuous improvements.
3. Develop, implement, and communicate effective quality programs while striving for continuous improvement in the quality of work and productivity within QA teams.
4. Consistently review data and reports with VCs and QA team on the performance to keep continuous improvements, this includes daily, weekly, monthly, seasonally and yearly department GOALs and achievements. A large responsibility of reviewing reports will be to ensure corrective action is taken when needed for continuous improvement at all levels.
5. Full knowledge of Ashley quality control system tools including: QIS system, Dominator APP and the Ashley Cutting Registration and Control Plan. This knowledge will be utilized to instruct and manage utilization by VCs and QA teams as well as provide feedback with system development team and US Champions.
6. Focused continuous improvement of the tools and systems to better push productivity and organize the overall daily work of department. This requires providing continuous training to team members and vendor of the developed system functions with passion and energy.
7. Drive continuous improvement efforts and provide management with cost benefit analysis, streamlining workflow and have the Standard Operation Procedure set and keep improving to make sure team stay most organized on the quality operation.
8. Identify continuous improvement and quality-related training needs in suppliers, quality control, and QA teams. Providing the quality-related training within suppliers, QA teams to have each of team stay aligned on the quality standards.
9. Ability to recognize what needs to be done to meet customer needs and is able to work effectively with internal and external customers. By researching and communicating through the whole supply chain to know the quality expectations from the customer and develop appropriate quality standards and establish clear service standards for customers and operators to manage team stay in this correct approach within daily work.
10. Communicate with Ashley QA Teams, International Offices, and other functional areas to ensure consistency in service across the business
11. Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with a strong focus on reducing / eliminating errors or defects and leading the team stay the same correct track of this
12. Strong understanding of the value of technology and its impact on Quality and Continuous Improvement.
13. Strong project management skills required--Coordinate the selection, scoping, planning and implementation of Continuous Improvement projects and events to achieve improvements through each project.
14. Experience in driving change management.
15. Apply practical and intermediate level knowledge in CI methods to improve quality, reduce cost and improve customer satisfaction.
16. Stay informed of the latest external developments in best practices and help bring those onboard as appropriate and needed. Keep improving and stay open discussion with cross functions on the latest information.
17. Work closely with the product development teams to execute new product launches in Ashley Furniture and develop and implement pre-production review for new product launches.
18. Work with factory management to clearly communicate the Ashley standards to have vendor bases stay high focus on the continuous improvements of the product quality and the production processes.
19. Train personnel to properly build and conduct product and process inspections, investigations and audits, effectively solve and improve product/processes through the application of sound Continuous Improvement methodologies.
20. Maintain reliable attendance
21. Team development
22. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Quality Manager is responsible for all of the above for the offices he/she is in and vendors he/she responsible for. The Quality Manager is responsible for providing leadership, assigning coordinators daily working/projects/tasks that he/she responsible for and following up on team’s performance. Responsible for employee hiring, training schedule, PIP (Performance Improvement Plan), daily communications, team discipline, and reporting to Southeast Asia Operational Manager.
Yêu cầu công việcMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• (Required) Bachelor Degree or above
• (Recommended) Major in Business, Operations Management, Engineering, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years in the Ashley environment preferred
• 5+ years previous quality and continuous improvement experience strongly preferred with a strong understanding of process expertise, continuous process improvement and quality assurance methodology and tools.
• 3+ years team management function as manager or higher position
• Blueprints/ CAD
• Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools
• Document management system
• Record Management
• Key Performance Indicators
• A3 Methodology
• Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis (PDCA)
• Process Flow Mapping
• Value Stream Mapping
• 6S/ Visual Management
• Standard Work
• Job Instruction/ Method/ Relation
• Quality at the Source
• Just In Time
• Kaizen/ Continuous Improvement
• Project Management
4. Skills and Abilities:
• Detail oriented
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Effective interpersonal communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, and Intranet
• Maintain confidentiality
• Complete finalist training and maintain certification
• Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
• Superior leadership ability
• Strong team management, strong in motivating and supervising staff
• Coaching/ mentoring ability
• Ensure accountability and responsibility
• Listen and integrate the ideas of other people
• Work with an encourage others to work towards improving quality
• Confront conflict in a positive issue oriented format and purse by means of collaboration to resolution
• Formulate and organize technical information
• Speak English clearly (required)
• Computer (PC or laptop), PDA, printer, multi-line phones, fax, copy machine, scanner, shredder
• Various hand tools (for assembly and inspection)
MENTAL & PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
1. Mental Effort
• Work is performed under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
• Generate suggestions to improve processes
• Create, interpret, and analyze Continuous Improvement tools
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Displays empathy, understanding, and patience with employees and external customers
2. Physical Requirements
• Stands and walks/moves to different locations as needed
• Occasional sitting
• Occasional use of keyboard and mouse
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Push/pull objects weighing up to 300 lbs.
• Frequent bending and stooping
3. Working Conditions
• Manufacturing environment
• Exposure to dirt, dust, chemicals, and loud noises
• Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Companys policy
Hồ sơ bao gồm
Thông tin công ty
Quy mô : Đang cập nhật
Fax: Đang cập nhật
Địa chỉ: Wanek1 factory, Tan Long Hamlet, Tan Hiep ward, Tan Uyen Dist., Binh Duong province.
VIỆC LÀM TƯƠNG TỰ
Technical Manager Công Ty TNHH Mtv Chế Tác Và Kinh Doanh Trang Sức Pnj Hồ Chí Minh | Trên 30 triệu | 17/09/2019
Nhân Viên Kế Hoạch Sản Xuất May Mặc ( Tiếng Nhật N2 ) Công Ty Sản Xuất 100% Vốn Nước Ngoài Hà Nội | 15 - 20 triệu | 17/09/2019
[Urgent] Giám Sát Quản Lý Sản Xuất (Production Control Supervisor) Công Ty TNHH Asahi Kasei Advance Việt Nam Hà Nội, Hải Dương, Hưng Yên | 20 - 30 triệu | 17/09/2019
Nhân Viên Kỹ Thuật Gia Công Khuôn - Thấu Kính (Cơ Khí, Điện) Olympus Vietnam Co., Ltd Đồng Nai | Thỏa thuận | 17/09/2019
Vehicle Operations Manufacturing Engineering (VOME) Implementation Manager (New Model Launch Implementation Manager) Ford Vietnam Limited Hải Dương | Thỏa thuận | 17/09/2019