Mô tả công việc
1) Conduct quality inspection and quality monitoring for on-going orders, report the quality control result and release the report in time.
2) Analyze the cause of quality issue, propose suggestion for improvement and monitor the implementation.
3) Resolve the production issue with supplier to meet the quality and delivery target.
4) Report progress for all assigned project base on the project base Lines.
5) Assist to create QA specifications
6) Involve in supplier approval audits
Yêu cầu công việc
1) Degree in mechanical engineering or similar, with at least 2 years of relevant experience
2) Have ability to read and understand engineering drawings, check base on Spec and drawings
3) Know about casting, metal and plastic products technology and process
4) Understand quality standards and requirements in Europe and USA market
5) Have acceptable level of spoken & written English
6) Be able to use MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
7) Be used to travel to supplier manufacturing locations。
8) Be careful, proactive, responsible and cooperative
9) Be ready to work overtime when necessary
10) Be ready to travel to supplier by motorbike
11) Work hard, initiatives, logical thinking
- Working day: Mon-Fri,
- 12 days annual leaves
- Telephone allowance, lunch allowance, parking fee allowance
- Motorbike travel allowance
- 2 times salary working on Saturday, Sunday
- Over sea training, laptop
- Social insurance, medical insurance & unemployment insurance as labor law
- 13th month salary on good performance
Salary range: VND 15-17 million per month
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Quarterly Bonues for achieving target
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance. Working time Mon-Fri
- Training course in Guangzhou, Laptop, Anual Leave 12 days...
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vietsavvy
- Địa chỉ: