Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Follow up the Crocs Quality standard & tolerance
- Follow up quality issue with T1 factory and process root cause analysis to corrective and preventive actions
- Assist for global quality complaint/claim handling
- Making risk assessment to avoid quality risk.
- Solve all the technical problem of sample development, fit test, wear test and production trial.
- Responsible for the production standardization of process, dimension spec, inspection spec.
- Timely review QA sampling plan and use different QA tools to ensure product quality.
- Responsible for customer complaints/returns, conduct failure analysis, prepare FA (failure analysis) report, follow up and verify corrective/ preventive action, to ensure effective close of customer complaints/returns;
- Improve various activities, such as assembly lines, manual or semi-automatic production methods;
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and to ensure product quality, design or improve systems for the distribution of tools and services.
- Monitor supplier quality performance
Yêu cầu công việc
College or above
- More than 5 years quality engineering or inspect experience in footwear field
- Proficiency in development & commercialization process, knowledge of footwear materials, good understanding of shoe-making.
- Good communication/negotiation skill with customer/region and factory, can work independently
- Good cooperation/Team spirit, fully support manager and colleague to fulfill the goals
Travel to other branch offices around China or Vietnam
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: crocs
- Địa chỉ: