Mô tả công việc
Quality Assurance Manager
Company: TUUCI ASIA
Location: Di An, Binh Duong, Vietnam
The Quality Assurance Manager develops and establish TUUCI’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications for measuring quality control, oversees the analysis and inspection of products and services. Develop and implement strategies for improving TUUCI’s products to meet internal and external customer quality requirements.
This position will report to TUUCI’ managing director at Vietnam.
1. Direct all quality control initiatives for TUUCI in Vietnam.
2. Develop all quality control processes for TUUCI in Vietnam.
3. Create monthly quality control reports for management.
4. Maintain detailed quality control processes for receiving, manufacturing, suppliers, and throughout the entire company.
5. Continue the development and implementation of TUUCI Quality Culture and strategy.
6. Work with supply chain to develop and implement a supplier quality control program.
7. Maintain and develop all quality control process and control plans for manufacturing.
10. Maintain and develop all quality control check lists for all products.
11. Responsible for all quality training initiatives for TUUCI in Vietnam.
12. Maintain gauging and calibration program for TUUCI in Vietnam.
13. Manage new product/parts sample process. (Perform FAIR-First Article Inspection Report)
15. Maintain incoming QC inspection. (Make NCR-Nonconformity Report)
18. Visit suppliers in Vietnam and conduct regular quality audits
19. Work closely with TUUCI’s product development, quality assurance, manufacturing, and supply chain groups in the USA.
20. Work with suppliers to improve overall manufacturing processes to correct quality issues and reduce customer complaints.
21. Prepare and perform quality audit as well as support CSR audit.
22. Develops and implement a system for measuring the quality of TUUCI products and services.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Minimum of 2 years of work experience in one or more of the following areas: manufacturing, engineering, quality control or equivalent technical experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree in engineering or control quality preferred.
3. Ability to speak fluent English and Vietnamese required.
4. Ability to prepare and present presentations.
5. Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver projects on time.
6. Minimum of 2 years of work experience using various inspection gauges and measuring instruments.
7. In depth knowledge of reading and understanding technical drawings.
8. Ability to understand tolerances on drawings. Experience with geometrical dimensioning and tolerances preferred.
9. Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing and/or product development experience
10. Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as: forming, general machining, casting, extrusions, plastic injection molding, welding, and various plating finishing operations will be a prefer.
11. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tuuci, llc - cong ty TNHH the ultimate umbrella chau a
- Địa chỉ: