Mô tả công việc
- Shift handover meeting, morning shift and evening shift
- Manage and optimize staffing in QC team to ensure quality target achieved
- Check and ensure the workers implement and maintain the safety regulations strictly, sanitation (5S) in manufacturing area (hourly).
- Recognize and control the quality issues with operators
- Control and reduce the scraps per each machine in group
- Control output hourly; Follow up and ensure all orders completed as planned
- Assign staff and support team to handle occurred problems related to machines
- Guide, check and ensure staff to comply good practice and processes
- Do the quality reports as requested and ensure all reports to be complied with process.
- Investigate the cause that KPIs is not targeted while providing action plan
- Coordinate with Supervisors/related departments to resolve all incidents and develop the improvement plan
- Report to Supervisor hourly about all activities related to production
- Follow up the daily target and the completion possibility of each staff; ensure all staff to achieve OIP points daily.
Yêu cầu công việc
- College or Bachelor degree in technical major (industrial management, electric, etc...)
- 2+ years directly related experience with 1+ year QC team leader or equivalent experience preferred
- Able to work in shift (night shift included).
- Strong at Quality Control and Process Innovation
- Strong ability to lead, train and coach a diverse team of individuals performing a variety of tasks.
- Strong customer focus necessary.
- Familiarity with ELS Operating Principles.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate action.
- Good, coordination, planning, written and verbal communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13
- Chương trình đào tạo và phát triển nhân viên chuyên nghiệp
- Xe đưa đón từ TPHCM, Biên Hòa, Bình Dương
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: avery dennison rbis vietnam
- Địa chỉ: