Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Being responsible for quality control via testing on chemical and functional aspects of finished product and supporting Quality leadership for the achievement of company goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management of test operation finished products in terms of chemical and functional
• Leadership to team members by providing guidance and technical support
• Management of test operation of components and materials for production.
• Management of test operation of finished products.
• Sampling samples and reference products
• Provide leadership to ensure proper lab equipment validation, calibration, and maintenance
• Control of chemical reagents for test.
• Review all related Lab procedures
• Ensure all tests are conforming to regulations and related standards
• Control of all records related to test including inspection records.
• Evaluation of test results.
• Ensure all-sufficient and appropriate training to subordinates
• Lead investigation and taking action for related deviation
• Support Internal/External Audit
• Monthly report, planning test schedule, and attendance to quality meeting
Yêu cầu công việc
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelors degree or higher in chemistry, science or related field is required
• Have more than 5 years of experience in microbiological management.
• Excellent scientific knowledge regarding Lab control and test methodologies
• Experience of team management with good leadership skills
• Excellent Communications skills both Vietnamese & English
• Have knowledge of general GMP testing regulations, ISO 13485, ISO 17025
• Familiar with US FDA 21 CFR 82x is highly desirable