Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Số 112/11-112/13, Khu Biệt Thự Kim Sơn, đường Nguyễn Văn Hưởng, P.Thảo Điền, Q.2, Tp.HCM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
• Do inspection of sewn goods as well as any manufacturing related to the production of Osprey packs.
• Each inspector will focus on a factory but will be called on to do inspection at our Osprey factories.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To carry out quality inspection (inline and final) to assure the shipped products from suppliers conform with Osprey quality requirements in a timely manner.
• To monitor production closely and provide technical support where needed.
• To complete quality inspection reports during each inspection.
• To identify causes and solutions of quality issues as they arise.
• To assure all non-conformances are controlled/followed-up properly.
• To contribute to the set-up as well as implementation of Osprey quality standard internally and at the suppliers’ site.
• To establish a good relationship with suppliers with bilateral benefit.
• From time to time, do inspection of raw materials.
• Examine PP samples and analyze construction, and workmanship to sure it is matching Osprey specs.
• Communicate with Osprey management about production and changes on factories that will affect Osprey.
AUTHORITY& WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Production manager, Quality Inspection team
• Factory Merchandisers, Management, Sample Room in Factories
Yêu cầu công việc
• University/College degree (Garment Technique will be a plus).
• Fluent English (both spoken and written).
• Computer usage skills (Microsoft office as a minimum).
• At least 3 years in Backpack manufacturing in quality control field.
• 3-year experience in inspection, textile experience preferred.
• Communication skill.
• Facts and Figures – statistical analysis skill.
• Project management skill.
• Strong problem solving ability
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications. 14 days Annual Leave. Lunch provided 5 days a week.
REQUIRED MEETINGS AND TIME/TRAVEL
Participation in all department and general company meetings/functions, and others relating to special assignments, as required. May be required to work outside of normal work hours or attend offsite training/business functions.
It is understood that this document may be changed in the future in the best interest of Osprey and/or the customers served. Any changes will be discussed with the incumbent.