Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Chinh Nghia Commune, Kim Dong District, Hung Yen Province, Vietnam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
Job Function/Purpose / Chức năng, nhiệm vụ/Mục đích
• Ensure that established Corporate Quality systems, principles and policies are installed and being followed.
• Analyze quality issues in the plant and provide insightful inputs to the Regional Quality Manager and other functional groups in the organization to enable quick response and problem resolution.
• To supervise quality activities at the plants for continuous improvement.
• Train, guide, calibrate, manage, and direct the plant quality team.
• Ensure plant and corporate quality targets are achieved
Position Dimensions / Phạm vi quản lý
The incumbent is expected to provide the organization with the leadership and management skills required to supervise quality processes, analysis of situations, trouble shooting and improvement activities to increase customer confidence and reduce quality costs. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that Corporate Quality processes are implemented and followed at the plant.
Exempt Direct Reports 01
Non-Exempt Direct Reports 04
Hourly Direct Reports None
List Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities / Các trách nhiệm chính
1. Implement and monitor Corporate Quality practices, principles and goals at the plant.
2. Drive the achievement of corporate and plant quality targets as decided from time to time.
3. Alert/inform relevant functional teams about any variation or non-conformance of raw material or manufactured product from standard.
4. Manage all style start-ups and sampling requirements and provide guidance/training to all relevant groups on new style quality requirements
5. Manage Quality processes at manufacturing and provide functional management teams with immediate information and pre-defined reports to enable improvements and monitor performance.
6. Train, guide, calibrate, manage plant quality teams
7. Help in implementing and monitoring specific regional or local quality projects as decided from time to time.
8. Inform/report to the organization with quick information on quality performance levels at the plant to enable the organization to make the right decisions and resolutions.
• Passion for Achieving Results
• Builds Trust
• Works Effectively with Others
• Communicates Effectively
Reports to / Người phụ trách trực tiếp: Plant Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• Certificates/Licenses: University Degree (preferably in textiles or engineering)
• Years of experience: At least 02+ years’ experience in similar positions.
• Type of experience: Knowledge/experience in sewing, preferably in intimate apparel.
• Special Skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels.
- Demonstration of sound problem solving abilities, as well as, possession of required organizational skills to manage a multi-faceted organization.
- Management skills
- Promotes teamwork in multi discipline environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
CV in English
Location/Địa điểm: Hung Yen Cluster