Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 4th floor Central Garden Building, 328 Vo Van Kiet, District 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Reporting Developer to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam.
As a Reporting Developer with GeoGuard, you will be responsible for building and maintaining reporting tools, which assist our customers in staying up-to-date on the activity of their users on their software. This position contributes ideas to weekly team calls and ensures reports are accurate and of high quality.
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of relevant experience in DB technology with MySQL. You possess strong analytical and problem solving, communication skills. You are able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA.
You have experience working in small, collaborative teams and have a great passion working in agile development process environments. Experience working with mapping or location systems is a bonus. You are a fast learner when it comes to mastering new technologies, resourceful, solutions-oriented and are able to work within agreed upon timelines.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Automatically generate Suspicious Activity Reports and documents for customer emails
• Reference and convert Python scripts into Pandas in Jupyter
• Stay informed of database changes to ensure reports are always working as expected
• Monitor release and development to foresee any reporting issues that may arise in future
• Accurately report hours spent on tasks in Jira
Yêu cầu công việc
Your skills & qualifications:
• Development experience in Linux system environments
• Experience in any of the scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Shell Script and Ruby
• In-depth debugging skills
• Ability to interface with third-party API service providers
• Familiar with the ELK Stack - Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana using RESTful and JSON to build reporting solutions
• Minimum pre-intermediate level of English is required; ability to present technical information to team members, individually and in groups
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Vietnam, we want to hear from you! To apply, visit: https://geoguard.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=41
This position is located in HCMC, Vietnam.
To learn more about us, visit www.geoguard.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.