Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: SỐ NHÀ P. 705, TẦNG 7, TÒA NHÀ SAIGON PARAGON, SỐ 3 NGUYỄN LƯƠNG BẰNG, P. TÂN PHÚ, Q.7
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Manage purchasing process for packaging materials (PM) for two (02) factories (FC and Technip productions) to ensure that stocks are available on-time for production. Do continuous sourcing to increase alternative vendors in the Approved Vendor List.
1. Develop & implement policies, regulations, processes related to supply chain systems
- Implement the policies and procedures related to Purchasing & Planning operations.
- Prepares and updates functional process flow for each operations with the SC department.
- Submits weekly and monthly functional status reports which includes KPI results and operational issues.
2. Manage professional qualifications of supply chain systems
- Implement best practice in Purchasing process in distribution and manufacturing environment such as cost reduction program and supplier management.
- Manage and support existing purchasing staffs in purchasing and sourcing process
- Conduct performance review/appraisal for the Purchasing staffs
3. Plan & execute annual plan of Supply Chain Division
- Implement the cost reduction program and control the results of actual purchases monthly.
4. Manage Supply Chain Division ( Demand & Supply Planning, Purchasing & Suppliers Management, Warehouse Management)
· Purchasing Operations for packaging materials (PM) and raw materials (RM) production
- Manage PR to PO and payment process and its corresponding purchase price, terms and conditions related packaging and raw materials
as well production supply request.
- Manage MOQ, Leadtime and delivery of vendors
- Manage total cost of goods for imported packaging and raw materials (PM/RM) such as importation tax, forwarder cost and customs fees.
- Manage cost reductions initiatives for all purchases.
* Sourcing for Production/ Projects
- Conducts continuous sourcing for existing and new materials for production/ porjects (if any)
- Sourcing for other production requirements such as equipment, tools, consumables and others.
- Prepares and maintained approved vendor list as required in business process and ERP implementation
- Conducts supplier performance management systems for existing and new suppliers,
- Conduct regular meetings with key suppliers for continuous improvements.
5. Participate in project team
- Update supplier information and materials information as required in ERP set up
- Prepare master data for ERP
- Perform other tasks or projects related to supply chain operations assigned by CSCO/CEO from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Bachelor degree of business management or Engineering
· Negotiation and supplier management
· Attention to details
· Good interpersonal communication with other departments
· English Level: B – written and verbal
· At least 5 year experience in purchasing and sourcing, especially in cosmetics/ chemical fields.
· Have ERP systems experience related to purchasing
· Conduct supplier evaluation and performance
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
- Các chế độ phúc lợi xã hội như: BHYT, BHXH, BH thất nghiệp theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động