Mô tả công việc
The scope of this role strongly focuses on identifying sourcing strategy, ensuring the sourcing activities and managing supplier relationship for respective category. This position should be able to appraise and improve sourcing activities by analyzing spend, supplier partnerships and new cost savings opportunities.
This position will report to Procurement Manager who will oversee all the procurement activities based on stakeholder needs.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the early stage of the sourcing process to ensure a complete alignment of objectives and expectations.
- Analyse inventory profile and differentiate the replenishment strategies according to the characteristics of the products being bought for the category in charge.
- Regular communicate with stakeholders to update on any changes and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Participate in budget development of the company to support procurement strategy
2. Strategic Sourcing & Category Management
- Cooperate with stakeholder and supplier to develop opportunities on alternative/new products and deliver cost saving target.
- Work with end-users to understand business requirements and constantly look for opportunities to rationalise parts across the business
- Document category historic spend and the total cost of ownership (TCO) for key category products and services to identify savings opportunities within assigned Sourcing category.
- Responsible for negotiation of best possible cost service guarantee and develop win-win strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Develop Service Level Agreements with contracted suppliers to promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Formulate effective sourcing strategies that accomplish performance and savings goals, anticipate potential threats or opportunities, and are consistent with department goals and policies.
- Forecast and manage all the sourcing risks, especially risks when inducing new suppliers
- Analyse external market and qualify potential supplier to ensure the supply to operations.
3. Contract Management
- Facilitate contract execution with key category suppliers to ensure that required terms and conditions are included and that contract termination dates are tracked and managed.
4. Supplier Management
- Monitor the supply base and lead the team to continuously look for opportunities to rationalise the number of suppliers.
- Develop a supplier management program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and improvement initiatives.
- Cooperate with Transactional team for proposed list for supplier evaluation.
- Review the results and propose action with low performance suppliers. Prepare back-up supplier within 03 months after evaluation result.
- Segment the suppliers into different groups based on their characteristics and identify strategies to manage relationship with those suppliers accordingly.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited university.
- 3-5+ years experience in leading procurement roles with strong stakeholders management records
- Good time management - able to make timely decisions that can create real savings or cost avoidance
- Good teamwork - able to work cross functional team effectively
- Influence and persuasion skills
- English proficient
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary, Performance Bonus
- Bao Viet Insurance
- Attractive Rewards & Recognition Scheme
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: suntory pepsico vietnam beverage
- Địa chỉ: