Mô tả công việc
Participates in design, implementation, and maintenance of controls process with logistics stakeholders in Transport, DC, Back office, Customs, network modelling and other key functions. This includes: material, logistics and purchasing management leadership and governance.
Responsible for needs / resources balance (MRP) for all articles by managing the customers needs and the replenishment backlog. Ensure products availabilities by taking actions to solve backorders and shortages. Analyze stock discrepancies and perform adjustments. Ensure process efficiency and customer responsiveness to optimize operating cost and value realization to customers.
– Implement transport plans
– Manage exception management – claims, late deliveries, back up plans, carrier escalations
– Analysis of lead times/ performance and improvement suggestions
– Manage relevant document preparation (Delivery notes; packing lists; Bill of Lading; Country of origin; Quality Certifications; Invoices; Shipment; Arrival Notice; Customs Clearance; Telegraphic Transfer in advance; Letter of Credit) and co-ordinate delivery with WH and Carriers
– Manage all direct communication with carriers (Scheduling, hazards, capacity alerts & volume forecasts, non-collected shipments etc)
– Manage insurance for imports goods with 3rd party
– Responsible to control transport performance and drive improvement actions.
– RCA analysis and action plan definition for inbound service improvements
– Implement change actions with operational teams
– Analysis of landed cost to optimize purchasing strategy.
– Attend and manage global tender worldwide to optimize logistics flow.
– Lead or support local operational projects.
– Sharing best practices among peers & internal department
– Manage Purchasing Process to Suppliers daily (PR_PO conversion, communicate POs, delivery scheduling, PO acknowledgement, Inbound delivery creation, Payment request)
– Manage all suppliers and negotiate about the production time, leadtime, pricing, contract, credit term/commercial terms and incentive/debate scheme where applicable, in the coordination with product management team.
– Follow up and update order status information into the system: delivery time, order confirmation and support Shippings team for next steps.
– Follow up with suppliers on delivery performance and shipment discrepancy
– Pull in/out, cancel POs with suppliers to control gross inventory.
– Work with other departments for goods arrival plan.
– Provide the daily supports to sales & customer services team in regard leadtime, stock availability, freight (SEA/AIR/DHL,..) and imcoming goods information.
– Together be responsible for the stock value, stock turn, stock availability within the Category.
– Manage the related documentation and infomation
– Complete any extra tasks assigned by supervisors/managers
– Coordinate with supply and demand planners on critical supply issue for root cause analysis and preventive action.
– Participate in S&OP process in contribution of POs and Shipping Execution.
TEAM MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
– Supervise the preparation of Customs Import Documentation prepared on in-house systems of all assigned import services staff.
– Interface and facilitate partnership with Customs and other agencies at the local level to ensure compliance with all pertinent laws and regulations as directed by the business.
– Monitor all import shipments to identify transactions approaching non-compliance based on customer control, event control, or transactional data process and volume controls Customs clearance.
– Provide import performance reporting as prescribed by company key performance indicator requirements or customs service commitments.
– Ensure that all other import staff within a designated team are providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
– Communicate pending work and/or unresolved problems to the following shift personnel and the head of deparment.
– Utilize superior communications skills to motivate designated team and develop effective working relationships with peers, executives and forwarders.
– Oversee and manage the professional development and productivity of staff members to ensure proper goals, training, professional development and project requirements are met
– Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within team.
Yêu cầu công việc
– University Graduation.
– Degree Educated: Economics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing or relevant major.
– Previous experiences in relevant subject matter.
– Min 3-4 years experience in Logistics/Supply Chain environment preferred.
– Ability to pinpoint opportunities and risks related to the transportation, export-import and deliver effective resolutions.
– Communication abilities and computer competencies
– Able to bring a cross-functional approach and view, with the attitude to investigate processes that have an impact on different business areas and functions.
– Good working knowledge of transportation, supply chain management and warehousing processes.
– Dashboard Business Intelligence tools and development
– Strong knowledge in SAP MM, WM module.
– Analytical skills, proactive approach;
– Excellent English proficiency;
– Good at computer (MS Office, Excel, and internet);
– Excellent communication skill, negotiation skill, and interpersonal skill;
– Strong learning capability and problem solving skills;
– Good organizational and prioritization skills. High levels of creativity;
– Good presentation skills.
– Ethical conduct
– Attitude to priority setting
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Allowances, Quarterly Bonus, Yearly Bonus, 13th month salary
- Healthcare package
- 16 days
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: häfele vietnam llc
- Địa chỉ: